Hilarious if true: Raiders & Falcons have already made offers for Fields, rumors say

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Bossanoveralls

Talk to me
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Memphis Grizzlies
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Memphis Tigers
They could just be pushing your leg.

One thing's for sure, you never know. Especially this part of the NFL season.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
View attachment 35150

I hope he goes to Atlanta. Hometown and in the same backfield as Bijan Robinson. That'd be fun to watch.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Bracing myself for a worse than expected return on Fields. He could be a tantalizing QB option for a team, but maybe his contract situation just limits his trade value? I would trade him straight up for a draft pick in the 40s.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bracing myself for a worse than expected return on Fields. He could be a tantalizing QB option for a team, but maybe his contract situation just limits his trade value? I would trade him straight up for a draft pick in the 40s.
If the article is even close to true, the return should be decent. You need more than one team to want him and the more the merrier.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Tru dat fellow Bear fans!

Teams are gonna want to get their key positions set before actual draft day so they know what their holes are . . .

Fields/Caleb trade rumors are gonna explode this week! Can't wait!!!

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
This is bs. Getsy was let go because of the lousy offense in with Fields played LARGE part. Do you honestly think Getsy would recommend Fields? Just think about it..
I think Getsy will convince his GM to trade their full draft picks for 2024, 2025, and 2026. And also backpay the Bears for all they paid Justin Fields while he was with us. Just think about it…

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'm not buying the talk that he could bring back a 1. A 2 + 4, maybe conditional that could become a 3 seems fairly realistic to me, at best.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All the rumors I am hearing is the Bears are taking calls for Fields AND the #1 overall pick.

They are being smart and not tipping their hand.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah? Did you hear that from some jawas?

You are so full of shit as always

#trenches