My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think I speak for all of us when i say:

FUCK!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Assuming it is the "upper body" arm or shoulder. can anyone tell me if it was the same one that was operated on already?

maryo

Liked Posts:
Here's hoping Q's version of "a couple of weeks" is only two. Injury report says "a few" which leans toward more than two. Guess we'll see. Unfortunately for the team, three weeks is about ten games... now is when the packed schedule really starts to suck.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crap news. I hope it's not his fixed shoulder, but I have a feeling it might be it. Too bad, as he did have such a good start to the year. I guess, it could be worse, but injuries, especially to important players, always suck big time. I hope there won't be any more this season.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<

<
<

<

Drdudz

Liked Posts:
Upcoming schedule a little injury-friendly with Oilers X 2, Wild, Rangers, Devils, Thrash, and Coyotes. Then it gets a lot tougher of a haul.

R K

If there is anything positive it's that the xrays must have come back negative. If they didn't it would be a lot longer than 2-3 weeks.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
if it was from that collision with brown, he just moved up a few more slots on my "list of dickheads". unintentional or not, he's a hack. fuck him.

supraman

Liked Posts:
At least we are supposed to get Campbell back this weekend.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
If there is anything positive it's that the xrays must have come back negative. If they didn't it would be a lot longer than 2-3 weeks.

Was he in a sling after the game? Speculation is that the shoulder he had surgery on was reinjured... I don't buy that entirely.

R K

Speculation from who? Which shoulder was it he had surgery on? right or left?

I did not see him after the game.

It happened when Stoll fell on him during the first PP in the 2nd period.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Watch Kane's game take off the next 2 weeks. He always plays better when the pressure is on him. It'd be nice to see Toews take off as well. So when Hossa comes back....they're firing on more cylinders.

Who's going to get called up is my question.

R K

Watch Kane's game take off the next 2 weeks. He always plays better when the pressure is on him. It'd be nice to see Toews take off as well. So when Hossa comes back....they're firing on more cylinders.

Who's going to get called up is my question.

JT as well. The first thing I thought is the kids feed off adversity. I agree 100%.

I would like to see Makarov get a few games. Put him with JT or Kane.

R K

Upcoming schedule a little injury-friendly with Oilers X 2, Wild, Rangers, Devils, Thrash, and Coyotes. Then it gets a lot tougher of a haul.

Good point. Other than each of those teams is very capable of playing a good game. Oilers absolutely looked like shit against Calgary the other night and the kids on the team crawled back.

Thrash is going to be a fun game to watch!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
JT as well. The first thing I thought is the kids feed off adversity. I agree 100%.

I would like to see Makarov get a few games. Put him with JT or Kane.

Yes please!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good point. Other than each of those teams is very capable of playing a good game. Oilers absolutely looked like shit against Calgary the other night and the kids on the team crawled back.

Thrash is going to be a fun game to watch!

Me and the wife can't wait for this one.

Stills seems odd seeing those guys in Thrash jerseys.

Hell, she still misses Steve Sullivan and Ethan Moreau.