How does it taste St. Louis?

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
After a century of eating the NL's excrement, it is nice to finally ask our arch rivals how it tastes. I'd like to compare notes bc I have so many memories and different versions of excrement pie I'm curious how you are reacting to your first serving at the hands of the victorious Cubbies. Lemme know your thoughts and comments bitches and choke on every bite. 108 years in the making.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
What happened to you slaying fat chicks?

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
None of my Cardinal fan friends have gotten back to me

I hope they are ok

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Back to the meth lab and fingering your cousins

#UNCLEFUCKERS

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
Is this how Bears fans will be when they finally beat the Packers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just wanting an honest answer while shit dribbles out of my mouth. The taste won't leave till we lift the trophy. This was like a big glass of ice cold milk after years of shit pie.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After a century of eating the NL's excrement, it is nice to finally ask our arch rivals how it tastes. I'd like to compare notes bc I have so many memories and different versions of excrement pie I'm curious how you are reacting to your first serving at the hands of the victorious Cubbies. Lemme know your thoughts and comments bitches and choke on every bite. 108 years in the making.

I'm sure there is some comfort in Redbird land knowing that they have 11 World Series Titles under their belt. I'm sure this stings them but we haven't won shit yet.

Confident is fine, cocky isn't.

Lets talk trash when the WS trophy comes to Chicago.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't have a problem telling some of the jerk Cardinal fans in my neck of the woods to eat a bag of dicks.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
The one card fan i talked to said the cubs better win it all. Props to having classy friends even if they like the cards.

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
I'm sure there is some comfort in Redbird land knowing that they have 11 World Series Titles under their belt. I'm sure this stings them but we haven't won shit yet.

Confident is fine, cocky isn't.

Lets talk trash when the WS trophy comes to Chicago.

no thanks bro. I think I'll celebrate beating the cards tonight. We're gonna win it this year but we can't afford to let this party chance tonight pass bye.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I only have one friend who claims the Cardinals, but I don't think he is that big into baseball...

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, my brother, cousin and even my MOM are...how should i put it, less than gracious. Wow.

DeadCardinal.jpg

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cards are very good and will continue to be very good but winning this series really changes the mindset of fear or whatever you wanna call it when it comes to playing them

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Cards are very good and will continue to be very good but winning this series really changes the mindset of fear or whatever you wanna call it when it comes to playing them

The difference being there will be anticipation to play them rather than dreading a series with them.