How Many Sacks Will Fields Take on Sunday and Moving Forward?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Three sacks, two interceptions, one lost fumble. Third sack he will get hurt (reinjured) and will be out of the rest of the game. Bagent comes back in and we still lose, 35-13.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fields has balls and will take as many sacks as he needs to in order to win the game.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
next time you watch a Bears' game....try eyeing, #s 57, 6, 58, 70, 29,32 and 99 & 96 in the Run D category.......usually your takes are very good....this one I categorize as you just being sacked, stripped of the ball and a return for a TD. I see you're Still picking on the rookies & 2nd year guys. btw...there are a few good FA signings also. Instant gratification is not a very good trait, imo.....
Jack Sanborn is a mediocre white linebacker, Kyler Gordon is a below average nickel he's the Justin Jones of nickelbacks, Darnell Wright is at best another guard who gets completely overwhelmed by average pass rushers, Tyrique Stevenson has been CONSISTENTLY burned in pass coverage to the point that teams don't bother with Jaylon Johnson, and rookie DTs have been huge disappointments. Dexter hasn't registered one big play a sack a tackle for a loss or a big play in the run game. Pickens has.5 sack and 1 stuff.

The Bears defense is again among the worst defenses in the NFL in forcing turnovers for the second year under Eberflus. They completely revamped the defense and they're still amongst the worst in pass pressure turnovers and they're still amongst the worst in the NFL in third down percentage on defense.

Yeah they've been better against the run of late but they're overall a very bad defense at all four levels and all of the numbers support that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jack Sanborn is a mediocre white linebacker, Kyler Gordon is a below average nickel he's the Justin Jones of nickelbacks, Darnell Wright is at best another guard who gets completely overwhelmed by average pass rushers, Tyrique Stevenson has been CONSISTENTLY burned in pass coverage to the point that teams don't bother with Jaylon Johnson, and rookie DTs have been huge disappointments. Dexter hasn't registered one big play a sack a tackle for a loss or a big play in the run game. Pickens has.5 sack and 1 stuff.

The Bears defense is again among the worst defenses in the NFL in forcing turnovers for the second year under Eberflus. They completely revamped the defense and they're still amongst the worst in pass pressure turnovers and they're still amongst the worst in the NFL in third down percentage on defense.

Yeah they've been better against the run of late but they're overall a very bad defense at all four levels and all of the numbers support that.
Kyler Gordon is currently the 5th overall rated NB. I really didn’t read much else of your post considering you just had to throw in the skin color of a player like it fucking matters. You obviously now consider skin color in your evaluation of other players. And no Wright doesn’t get dominated by average pass rushers. I really don’t even know what your seeing.

@knoxville7

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Kyler Gordon is currently the 5th overall rated NB. I really didn’t read much else of your post considering you just had to throw in the skin color of a player like it fucking matters. You obviously now consider skin color in your evaluation of other players. And no Wright doesn’t get dominated by average pass rushers. I really don’t even know what your seeing.

@knoxville7
He thinks Wright should be a guard, that’s all you gotta know to know he’s clueless. Wright, literally with one arm has been our best tackle lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He thinks Wright should be a guard, that’s all you gotta know to know he’s clueless. Wright, literally with one arm has been our best tackle lol
And he’s still above average. Just makes me wonder what people actually watch.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Being black and having white people doubt him?
It's not about race, Caleb is always looking for the home run takes sacks, and turns the ball over. Does that remind you of someone? I'd rather stick with Fields than start all over with Caleb who reminds me of Fields.
The Trojans are 7-4 overall and 5-3 in the Pac-12, sitting in fifth place during the venerable conference’s swan song. In addition to the team’s brutal defense, Williams has not been as effective as he was last season.

The 6-1, 215-pound Williams has completed 235-of-346 passes for 3,249 yards with a 29:4 TD:INT ratio. Those numbers are significantly below his 2022 passing stats when he completed 333-of-500 passes for 4,537 yards with 42 touchdown passes and five interceptions in 14 games.

This has been a brilliant year for quarterbacks in college football, which will clearly have an impact on the draft. Caleb Williams is no longer being discussed as a potential Heisman winner this season as he is no better than 10th heading into the final weeks of the regular season.

The top contenders include Michael Penix of Washington, Bo Nix of Oregon, Jordan Travis of Florida State, Marvin Harrison Jr. of Ohio State and J.J. McCarthy of Michigan.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Being black and having white people doubt him?
Black QBs have become the norm, do you watch football? They have had great success but Caleb's issues are holding the ball too long just like our guy does

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

@knoxville7
That's great a second round pick on the 5th best nickelback in the NFL. Do you realize the absurdity of spending a second round pick on fifth best third CB in the NFL?

I mean if you want to get excited about a guy who is the fifth best at the third CB you're truly grasping for something ANYTHING positive to say about this team.

Considering the defense is at the bottom in three of the most important defensive categories in the NFL I don't what you're trying to brag about. That's okay after these next three games we'll be back on the same side of disgust.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Black QBs have become the norm, do you watch football? They have had great success but Caleb's issues are holding the ball too long just like our guy does

So maybe the solution is to give black QB's an extra second to throw so white old men don't get as mad at them?

msadows

Liked Posts:
That's great a second round pick on the 5th best nickelback in the NFL. Do you realize the absurdity of spending a second round pick on fifth best third CB in the NFL?

I mean if you want to get excited about a guy who is the fifth best at the third CB you're truly grasping for something ANYTHING positive to say about this team.

Considering the defense is at the bottom in three of the most important defensive categories in the NFL I don't what you're trying to brag about. That's okay after these next three games we'll be back on the same side of disgust.

What is it you are even trying to argue with your tiny brane?

Are you trying to say slot cb isn't important? Or are you trying to say kyler isn't good? Either way you'd be wrong and stupid AF.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

"Our best tackle".

Jones missed six games. So yes Wright has been better than a guy who missed six games and Larry Borom. My God this board has been relegated to grasping for anything positive.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What is it you are even trying to argue with your tiny brane?

Are you trying to say slot cb isn't important? Or are you trying to say kyler isn't good? Either way you'd be wrong and stupid AF.
It's the 5th most important position in the secondary 🤷‍♂️

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I don’t think you understand just our important a NB is in todays NFL. Again I stopped reading your post after that.

Here’s Bill Parcells:

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
"Our best tackle".

Jones missed six games. So yes Wright has been better than a guy who missed six games and Larry Borom. My God this board has been relegated to grasping for anything positive.
You’re ignoring the fact that you’re the one suggesting we take him and move him to guard when you’re also the one pointing out the lack of depth at the position already WITH Wright at tackle.

My god this poster has been relegated to embarrassing himself on his own “points”

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
According to who?? Your left pizza nipple?

You do realize some of the best wideouts in the NFL play heavily in the slot nowadays right, or is that too much strategy for ya?
Kyle Hamilton was moved to slot corner/Nb and he’s looking like he’s going to be all-pro this year in Baltimore. The game has changed; Gordon is a chess piece that can lineup all over the secondary. The meatballs here don’t get that