How Many Sacks Will Fields Take on Sunday and Moving Forward?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Glad you have something to cheer for this game so far.
Defense finally forcing turnovers. The offense better capitalize. Your QB has to take advantage of short field. We'll see 🤷‍♂️

jc456

Liked Posts:
Bagent also completed like 4 passes over 10 yards in 4 weeks.

He would have gotten sacked a bunch more if he didn't just run the john schoop offense.
2 and 2

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Still trying to blame the offensive line when a D2 QB proved its not the lines fault

Still don't understand this isn't the 1920s-1970s?

The OC calling a heavy run game with short dinks and dunks to help that D2 QB and the oline is exactly what I said, dumbass.
Find me Getsy saying that Fields isn't doing what he's told to do and is holding the ball too long, dumbass.
Find me Fields saying that it's him who is opting to hold the ball too long and not doing what he's told, dumbass.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Jack Sanborn is a mediocre white linebacker, Kyler Gordon is a below average nickel he's the Justin Jones of nickelbacks, Darnell Wright is at best another guard who gets completely overwhelmed by average pass rushers, Tyrique Stevenson has been CONSISTENTLY burned in pass coverage to the point that teams don't bother with Jaylon Johnson, and rookie DTs have been huge disappointments. Dexter hasn't registered one big play a sack a tackle for a loss or a big play in the run game. Pickens has.5 sack and 1 stuff.

The Bears defense is again among the worst defenses in the NFL in forcing turnovers for the second year under Eberflus. They completely revamped the defense and they're still amongst the worst in pass pressure turnovers and they're still amongst the worst in the NFL in third down percentage on defense.

Yeah they've been better against the run of late but they're overall a very bad defense at all four levels and all of the numbers support that.
Time to put you on ignore.....I've givin' you as many chances as I've givin' this coaching staff.....have a good life....your classless comments have become to much to bare.....no pun intended....heal the hate in your heart...your life will be much more enjoyable.

Last edited:

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Kyler Gordon is currently the 5th overall rated NB. I really didn’t read much else of your post considering you just had to throw in the skin color of a player like it fucking matters. You obviously now consider skin color in your evaluation of other players. And no Wright doesn’t get dominated by average pass rushers. I really don’t even know what your seeing.

@knoxville7
yea ...he's too much.....I just put him on ignore....irrational, condescending, narcissistic and apparently racist......and I won't lower myself and mention his 'bad' qualities......