How the peanuts looking?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Obviously Counsell isn't taking the fall for this disaster but yeah be hasn't exactly been earning his massive salary. Injuries or not, Hoyer's seat has to be getting warm though.

He is a bit too laid-back IMO. The whole trust the process answer gets old after a while

I kinda want to see how the team reacts after Steele blowing up on them. They need a vocal leader like that. He was lit up that inning. Got the first out. Did the right thing on the cut off and Hoerner jogged to 3B. Morel looked clueless and the catcher was lollygagging to 3B.

Then the catcher throw to 2B. Hoerner did nothing to get it. Swanson no where close to back it up. PCA was hustle on the play

Starting the inning. Morel half ass attempt. Then smiles after like a ass clown.

Steele had every right to lite up the bench. He took it on himself to shut that shit down because his D was a fucking joke.

That is on the manager and his laid back attitude. It promotes lazyness

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I can't wait....for the Cubs to suck again.

nevermind already there.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
So if there was a must sign F/A this off-season who would you target.

The obvious answer is Soto. But let's curb him because that is not a realistic scenario. .that is in a bubble answer. Also attached stuff like opts are not clear ATM. So avoid those.

For myself. Bergman for 3B is up there. Seems some SP options might be the depth. Bergman will be 31 and stabilizes 3B in 2025. Shaw is still in AA and hitting MLB pitching is not a guarantee.

I feel pretty good with Caissie and Canario. Even Davis might improve if he stays healthy. His OPS is over .900 at Iowa so you are getting production even though the BA is lower

Happ and Bellinger are still under contract. If Jed can not get a deal to his liking I doubt he deals out for nothing

So 3B is my go-to. Catcher is #2.