Hub says be patient with Trubisky

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We should be patient. There were 7 really bad plays from him that need to get cleaned up.

He played well until the 2 minute warning with little to no experience in the offense and with his weapons.

He did enough to win the game even if it was not pretty.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
We should be patient. There were 7 really bad plays from him that need to get cleaned up.

He played well until the 2 minute warning with little to no experience in the offense and with his weapons.

1jbba.jpg

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched football all day on Sunday. Every game I watched the QBs seemed to struggle for stretches of the games. Even Rodgers IMO looked like shit until he came back.

This is not meant to excuse Trubisky’s performance, he played really poorly down the stretch, but he wasn’t the only QB to throw up a clunker. It was week 1 in a brand new offense. Some patience is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Bear fan's get a grip. We could have Stafford or Carr. Carr missed Cooper multiple times downfield and threw picks..mierda..Trubs won't completely melt. Haven't seen it yet.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Fans will be more patient once Trubs flashes something that will justify fans in believing that he has the makings of a future franchise QB. Just one 3-4 TD game? The worst way to endear yourself to this fan base is by losing to the Packers on a nationally televised game, in spectacularly heartbreaking fashion, when you had the game on a silver platter. Be patient, yeah, but Trubs has to show something to justify that patience.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Week by week progression is what i want now that he has all the weapons around him,

Now that he studied the tape, he saw how he missed robinson because he hesitated , missed Cohen on the wheel route, got happy feet, and may have missed Burton in the endzone. does he make those plays next week and doesnt make the same mistakes.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

He literally did not do enough to win the game. WTF are you talking about?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
This game was lost on a gassed out defense and odd calls by a supposed defensive genius not blitzing a quarterback who couldn't move an inch.

Reactions: DC

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Things will start to slow down for both Trubisky and Nagy. Nagy's team had the Packers on the ropes on the road in his NFL debut. He and Mitch weren't perfect (imagine that) and some idiotic fans are already turning on these guys. I think the Bears are considerably better than last year and on an upward trajectory. Pace still has enough picks in the next two drafts to continue to build the team as well. He may even collect a comp pick or two.

Rodgers' desire to be a hero may have cost his team in the long run. I think he's hurt worse than they are letting on. If he gets on the field Sunday, the Vikings will punish him if he is hobbling around like last Sunday. Zimmer could care less. His guys will "sweep" the leg.

I can't wait for Monday!

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Things will start to slow down for both Trubisky and Nagy. Nagy's team had the Packers on the ropes on the road in his NFL debut. He and Mitch weren't perfect (imagine that) and some idiotic fans are already turning on these guys. I think the Bears are considerably better than last year and on an upward trajectory. Pace still has enough picks in the next two drafts to continue to build the team as well. He may even collect a comp pick or two.

Rodgers' desire to be a hero my have cost his team in the long run. I think he's hurt worse than they are letting on. If he gets on the field Sunday, the Vikings will punish him if he is hobbling around like last Sunday. Zimmer could care less. His guys will "sweep" the leg.

I can't wait for Monday!

There is little benefit for the Packers to play Rodgers with a knee ligament sprain. It won't heal until he rests it for a solid month or two. No practice but playing in a NFL game will just exacerbate the injury to the point it will tear completely.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
A QB that rushes for 1 TD, doesn't have a passing TD, turns the ball over one time, and has a paltry 171 yards passing didn't do enough to win the game. You live and die with your QB in the NFL.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fans will be more patient once Trubs flashes something that will justify fans in believing that he has the makings of a future franchise QB. Just one 3-4 TD game? The worst way to endear yourself to this fan base is by losing to the Packers on a nationally televised game, in spectacularly heartbreaking fashion, when you had the game on a silver platter. Be patient, yeah, but Trubs has to show something to justify that patience.

Hold the banana phone? Trubisky lost the game? You sure it wasn't the defense taking turns shitting the bed? Lets be crystal clear here. Trubisky and the offense as a whole didn't play nearly as well as we had hoped they would. However in no way shape or form did he cost us the game. That is patently false.

greg23

Liked Posts:
This game was lost on a gassed out defense and odd calls by a supposed defensive genius not blitzing a quarterback who couldn't move an inch.

You realize Rodgers shredded us every time we brought an extra rusher in the 2nd half including the gw 75 yard td pass?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Hold the banana phone? Trubisky lost the game? You sure it wasn't the defense taking turns shitting the bed? Lets be crystal clear here. Trubisky and the offense as a whole didn't play nearly as well as we had hoped they would. However in no way shape or form did he cost us the game. That is patently false.

You hold Rodgers to 24 points in Lambeau? You gotta win that game. Offense needed to step up and did not.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The defense allowed 21 4th quarter points to a gimpy QB and dropped a game winning INT.

The Bears were in a position to win the game in the 4th quarter and the defense blew it on multiple plays.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A QB that rushes for 1 TD, doesn't have a passing TD, turns the ball over one time, and has a paltry 171 yards passing didn't do enough to win the game. You live and die with your QB in the NFL.

Sure, but do you and everyone else realize there is a distinct difference between not doing enough to win the game and losing the game for you?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You hold Rodgers to 24 points in Lambeau? You gotta win that game. Offense needed to step up and did not.

The offense wasn't good enough.

But the defense allowed 21 4th quarter points and were putrid on the game winning drive.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Howard averaged more yards on the ground than Trubisky did through the air. That simply can't happen if the Bears want to win football games.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
Week by week progression is what i want now that he has all the weapons around him,

Now that he studied the tape, he saw how he missed robinson because he hesitated , missed Cohen on the wheel route, got happy feet, and may have missed Burton in the endzone. does he make those plays next week and doesnt make the same mistakes.

I agree with this. I look at this year as whole as a "let's see what we have" type of year. Next year is the year of expectations. I just want the Bears to be competitive and fun to watch this season