Hub says be patient with Trubisky

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So now Trubisky is talking about that there is no experience like game time experience. Maybe the Fucker should have played a few MORE friggin Quarters in preseason to get this SHIT behind him before the Green Bay Fuckin game.

The whole team reminds me of that metaphor where a woman is on the roof during a flood and people keep showing up to "Save Her" but she doesnt accept it. Even a helicopter at the end and then she dies.

Well THE Friggin Whole Team had Opportunities Gift Wrapped to them on many Occasions to fuckin PRODUCE a different Result... AND INSTEAD they did NOT SEIZE THE FUCKIN MOMENT.

TEAM Needs to get some fuckin Millisceond Inspiration and BECOME Champions that perform and not pee-ons

fuckin shitheads

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
O/T Don’t feel like starting a new thread.

When it comes to defensive pass interference, I keep hearing announcers or other guys saying it is pass interference because he didn’t play the ball. So do I have this correct? If a defender plays the ball (has his head turned to the ball) does any contact with the receiver not count as pass interference? Like, can he pull on his jersey hard as long as he has his head turned?

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah. I think that if he turns towards the ball, then he has an equal right to try and catch it....Also can use his own body to shield the ball from the other player....It can become an in the air skuffle for the ball, but can't hold someone

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offense scored 1 TD. This was not against the Vikings. It was against the Packers...a below average unit. You're not gonna win football in the NFL if your offense scores 1 TD regardless of how good your defense plays.
It's about all the offense could muster even last year. It's what you get with a well below average QB who averages about .5 TD passes per game.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hold the banana phone? Trubisky lost the game? You sure it wasn't the defense taking turns shitting the bed? Lets be crystal clear here. Trubisky and the offense as a whole didn't play nearly as well as we had hoped they would. However in no way shape or form did he cost us the game. That is patently false.

Nagy, Trubisky and Fangio all fucked up bad. Fangio should have been blitzing Rodgers every play. Mitch missed throws ans Nagy should have ran the ball up the middle, repeatedly.

On to week two.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Howard averaged more yards on the ground than Trubisky did through the air. That simply can't happen if the Bears want to win football games.

I blame that on Nagy’s playcalling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
“Here’s a hint: The most important ingredients are all mental, not physical.

Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Christian Ponder, David Carr, Joey Harrington are all former high first-round picks who had every bit as good of physical tools as Mitch Trubisky but were colossal failures.“

Didn’t this article lose all credibility when he lumped the likes of Christian Ponder in with Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell as having all the physical tools LOL. I mean what would possess him to throw Ponder’s name in there. A complete reach of 1st round draft pick with a smallish weak frame with a noodle arm haha.

Then, Hub tries to throw shade on my boys Deshaun and Hometown Jimmy.

Hub kills me.