Hub: Trubisky could be in the conversation with Deshon Watson

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
On the score. said against the lions that he had at LEAST a halve dozen throws that were throws only the top QBs in the league could make. Said Trubisky was literally "ripping the ball out there" and said- if he can start doing that week in and week out he would very much be in the conversation with guys like Wentz, Goff, mahomes and WATSON.

NICE!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Watson doesn’t belong in the same category as Wentz, Goff, and Mahomes. Not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think Trubisky is top ten yet but he is improving and looking better every game.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson doesn’t belong in the same category as Wentz, Goff, and Mahomes. Not even close.

Hub gets paid millions of dollars per year to be an expert on football. I think I'm going to take his perspective over a poster on CCS.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hub gets paid millions of dollars per year to be an expert on football. I think I'm going to take his perspective over a poster on CCS.

John Fox also got paid millions of dollars to be an expert on football too. Do you trust him too?

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Good recognition, Trubisky has been making some really good throws that aren't getting much attention, all because other guys got to that point faster.

We have a national audience two weeks in a row, now is the opportunity for Trubisky to change the narrative. Here's to Trubisky's growth, and let he win more games than Watson and Mahomes combined.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All good and seemingly getting better but we won't know what we really have until about the middle of next year ot the beginning of the 2020 season. His inexperienced really showed early but his growth has been undeniable. It will slow down now. We won't know where that ends for a while. Vikings and Eagles games will be interesting to see Mitch play. Those D's know this O real well and should make him more vulnerable to disguised looks.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hub has forgotten more about football than marble mouth Fox ever knew.

That’s my point. Just because you are paid to do your job doesn’t make you good or in Fox’s case competent at your job.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
John Fox also got paid millions of dollars to be an expert on football too. Do you trust him too?

Yes. He knows defense and had a better run game than Nagy but parts of the game passed him by.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes. He knows defense and had a better run game than Nagy but parts of the game passed him by.

No. Fangio knows defense. I have very little confidence in Fox

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Lmfao you think fox knows the run game that was all loggains was good for making a beast out of howard now we switched our offensive line scheme and it's not compatible with howard and i don't think it ever will.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
On the score. said against the lions that he had at LEAST a halve dozen throws that were throws only the top QBs in the league could make. Said Trubisky was literally "ripping the ball out there" and said- if he can start doing that week in and week out he would very much be in the conversation with guys like Wentz, Goff, mahomes and WATSON.

NICE!

The question is - is Watson in the same category as Trubisky? Trubisky is right now the better QB and he has not even reached his ceiling. I think Watson has alredy reached his ceiling.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So this is pretty much what every poster that wanted Watson over trubisky have been saying. None of us want him to fail cause he wasn’t “our guy”. The main thing here is this has to be a consistent thing. We can’t have bad Mitch good Mitch or all this is is Rex grossman all over again.

That draft all the pundits were saying the qbs suck. It’s turning out to be way better then the heralded 2018 draft lol just food for thought for those who follow the so called gurus

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No. Fangio knows defense. I have very little confidence in Fox

He made two Superbowls and was great at developing talent after he left the Broncos and Panthers they went to the SB.

If you don't live this game 24/7 it will pass you by and Fox got to comfortable.