I been saying it all along...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome back bears fans
Trubs was never the issue
And he has rallied this squad for now an epic head too head mono e mono with the packers epic times friends
Gd it has been hella ride this season
Odds are mitch is gone this offseason so let us enjoy this last ride!
Dont let the hatorz get ya down its been an exciting run since mitch xame back enjoy it
And man oh man look at it final game play offs on the line
Your teams rival the evil empire standing between the bears and the promised land! Holy fuck this is golden

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can't wait till mitch goes to san fran in the offseason, they cut Jimmy G to save 23m in cap space and then use it on getting Allen Robinson.

West coast bears.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bear tf down boys. I can't wait for this dramatic finish. 10gawd is bacc

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Can't wait till mitch goes to san fran in the offseason, they cut Jimmy G to save 23m in cap space and then use it on getting Allen Robinson.

West coast bears.
so do we end up with jimmy g?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh. Still the same guy who can’t beat good teams
This guy thinks only 1 player plays. Sure has nothing to do with the O line playing way better or the run game starting to work.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
This guy thinks only 1 player plays. Sure has nothing to do with the O line playing way better or the run game starting to work.
No you think only one player doesn’t deserve blame in a loss, everyone but that one player does

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
We know how this ends. Then they'll blame something else.
I dont see anyone doing this hell i am probably mitch's biggest defender and have said he is similar too bridgewater and evem in this thread its his last year here gd
Lets enjoy this epic moment as a bears fan how can we not be excited going into a game against the pack the play offs on the line our offense has scored 30+ 4 games in a row dropped a 40 burger on their opponents today
And now its time for the epic showdown

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you think only one player doesn’t deserve blame in a loss, everyone but that one player does
I think all the offense and coaching staff this season deserves the Ls they took. Mitch lost how many games so far this year? 2?

Edit. sorry 3 with Atlanta.