I been saying it all along...

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Show me where I said anything about that. I said Mitch looks like the same Mitch and has not beat a good team yet. I didn’t say he’s the only one to blame, but until he’s part of a win against a good team then it’s all more of the same
But you did and I quoted it. Unless you just don't understand English maybe? Second language?

I would have said “still the same Offense. Ill trust them when they beat the Packers”. You on the other hand specifically called out Trubisky.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can admit Mitch has looked better without getting out the pom poms. Let’s see it vs good teams. Let’s see him stop with the stupid throws into coverage. Again..... he is playing better but I need to see a lot more to think he’s the answer.
His deep ball is still a complete disaster. I feel like I got kicked in the sack every time he throws it deep

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
But you did and I quoted it. Unless you just don't understand English maybe? Second language?

I would have said “still the same Offense. Ill trust them when they beat the Packers”. You on the other hand specifically called out Trubisky.
The post I quoted is literally about Mitch. The thread is literally about Mitch. I commented on Mitch. How drunk are you

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The post I quoted is literally about Mitch. The thread is literally about Mitch. I commented on Mitch. How drunk are you
Sober.

I guess you could have just not posted then eh? But you just had to try and call out Mitch right. Im sure youre still missing the point because you're dumb but im bored of you.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Lol cut it out mf

Ya gotta be excited about this game how can you not be!
you watching the weak ass GB team whipping up on that Tennessee team. they just A little better than the jags mind you.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Sober.

I guess you could have just not posted then eh? But you just had to try and call out Mitch right. Im sure youre still missing the point because you're dumb but im bored of you.
Or you could have just ignored my post instead of white knighting for Mitch and making yourself look like an ass

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or you could have just ignored my post instead of white knighting for Mitch and making yourself look like an ass
I dont feel like I look like an ass so its all good. I just feel like you're a moron.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Sober.

Canadian eh? what's up with you grammar police avoiding topic point do to a misplaced comma? had one of you clowns earlier.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Canadian eh? what's up with you grammar police avoiding topic point do to a misplaced comma? had one of you clowns earlier.
What the fuck are you even talking about. Where am I grammar police? Isnt that you crying about my ”eh,”?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
you watching the weak ass GB team whipping up on that Tennessee team. they just A little better than the jags mind you.
You mean the team the bears would have beaten if trubisky had been starting?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I dont feel like I look like an ass so its all good. I just feel like you're a moron.
Says the dumbass telling me I’m not allowed to reply to a post about Mitch with my opinion on Mitch. Put me on ignore or deal with it bitch

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the dumbass telling me I’m not allowed to reply to a post about Mitch with my opinion on Mitch. Put me on ignore or deal with it bitch
You can ignore me if you dont like me talking about your dumbassness.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
What the fuck are you even talking about. Where am I grammar police? Isnt that you crying about my ”eh,”?
Crying not hardly but you asked English second language kine shjt like you have trouble comprehending

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
You can ignore me if you dont like me talking about your dumbassness.
Nope I’ll keep reminding you that I’m allowed an opinion and allowed to post it, even if you don’t like it you fucking meatball

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope I’ll reminding you that I’m allowed an opinion and allowed to post it, even if you don’t like it you fucking meatball
I can tell how angry you are by your typing. Making me chuckle.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I can tell how angry you are by your typing. Making me chuckle.
Nah I enjoy swearing at idiots to get the point across. You still can’t comprehend that the original post, which you quoted my reply to, was about Mitch. Get your brain fixed thanks

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
if Mitch and the offense have 44 points in em next week they’ll win...otherwise, they’re done. Defense is gonna get raw dogged

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Meh. Still the same guy who can’t beat good teams
Yes but he can change that on Sunday. How does that not get you excited? You must have a lot of shit wrong in your life to be such a pessimist. Come on live a little.