I been saying it all along...

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Youre a meatball kid. Post any proof to this baseless claim.
You’re the meatball telling me I’m not allowed to not be super duper excited over wins against bad teams

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re the meatball telling me I’m not allowed to not be super duper excited over wins against bad teams
Trubisky is the only offensive player! Coaching, o line, no run game and tons of WR drops be damned. Oh and he lost all those games Foles lost too!

lol I see stupid people.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Baba caught the negatives too. Fuck, it's all over boys

I can admit Mitch has looked better without getting out the pom poms. Let’s see it vs good teams. Let’s see him stop with the stupid throws into coverage. Again..... he is playing better but I need to see a lot more to think he’s the answer.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is the only offensive player! Coaching, o line, no run game and tons of WR drops be damned. Oh and he lost all those games Foles lost too!

lol I see stupid people.
Show me the threads about any other player on offense that has suddenly turned amazing since being benched and I’ll comment on them. You’re a moron

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can admit Mitch has looked better without getting out the pom poms. Let’s see it vs good teams. Let’s see him stop with the stupid throws into coverage. Again..... he is playing better but I need to see a lot more to think he’s the answer.

No problem bro. They're just playin who's in front of em

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think BearDen may need a good poop. Never seen him so surly, usually a jovial feller

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
As soon as a good defense takes away all the underneath stuff, it’ll be back to bad Mitch but it was fun while it lasted.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You turned it into a Trubisky thing. I said I’m not excited about the win.
You're too dumb to even remember what you said less than an hour ago. In this thread to boot. Jesus H Crackers.

“Meh. Still the same guy who can’t beat good teams”

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
You're too dumb to even remember what you said less than an hour ago. In this thread to boot. Jesus H Crackers.

“Meh. Still the same guy who can’t beat good teams”
I forgot what thread it was since there are an overwhelming amount of meatball threads going on. The post I replied to was about Mitch, the thread is literally about Mitch. You’re deflecting because I called you out for being ready to blame everyone but Mitch when they lose to good teams.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forgot what thread it was since there are an overwhelming amount of meatball threads going on. The post I replied to was about Mitch, the thread is literally about Mitch. You’re deflecting because I called you out for being ready to blame everyone but Mitch when they lose to good teams.
Thats actually not true. Neither is me caring that you think you “called me out”. That’s actually laughable.

I just realize hes not the only player and has been a part of 2 total loses this season. Should have been 3 but he got bailed out in the Falcons game.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Thats actually not true. Neither is me caring that you think you “called me out”. That’s actually laughable.

I just realize hes not the only player and has been a part of 2 total loses this season. Should have been 3 but he got bailed out in the Falcons game.
Show me where I said anything about that. I said Mitch looks like the same Mitch and has not beat a good team yet. I didn’t say he’s the only one to blame, but until he’s part of a win against a good team then it’s all more of the same