I been saying it all along...

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Yes but he can change that on Sunday. How does that not get you excited? You must have a lot of shit wrong in your life to be such a pessimist. Come on live a little.
I said if they win Sunday I’ll own up to it and get excited. Beating the Jags doesn’t excite me

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is an epic game honestly havent been this excited since the nfc championship game
It just feels right for the bears ta battle for it all versus the pack

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch no mitch nagy no nagy none of that shit really matters this is a big moment

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
So you’re a homer that acts like beating the jags is winning the superbowl? Fair enough
Nope. I dont care if they beat the sisters of the poor this past weekend. What matters and why im excited is the Bears control their own destiny. To get into the playoffs we have to beat our hated rivals. Win and we`re in. Lose and we could be going home till next season. Thats exciting and gets me pumped for the game. Right now thats all that matters. If we win you can shove your fake support up your ass.

Last edited:

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Nope. I dont care if they beat the sisters of the poor this past weekend. What matters and why im excited is the Bears control their own destiny. To get into the playoffs we have to beat our hated rivals. Win and we`re in. Lose and we could be going home till next season. Thats exciting and gets me pumped for the game. Right now thats all that matters. If we you can shove your fake support up your ass.
Lol what a meatball

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
This is an epic game honestly havent been this excited since the nfc championship game
It just feels right for the bears ta battle for it all versus the pack
It would be great for them to win but tbh it's hard for me to get excited when the outcome seems almost inevitable ?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our defence getting pressure with 4 rushing

Our run game gashing those bastaches
Mitch rolling out and finding robinson or the tes open

Rodgers moping on the sideline as we rumble and bumble and stumble our way too the playoffs

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Our defence getting pressure with 4 rushing

Our run game gashing those bastaches
Mitch rolling out and finding robinson or the tes open

Rodgers moping on the sideline as we rumble and bumble and stumble our way too the playoffs
I give you props for sticking to Mitch. RIGHT NOW, it has been proven to be the correct thing...

But NOW, as it seems the news about Goff has come up, that other game doesnt matter now. We HAVE to win this game or we're going home...

I hope you boy understands the gravity of this game, because it just got bigger...

BEARS

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it weird that I have more faith in the Bears offense showing up next week, then I do the Bears defense? I don't expect the Bears defense to hold the Packers to less than 25