I can't believe some players are whining about Lovie still..

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Unreal. Front page of the Suntimes today was that it's Trestman's team but the loyalty still sides with Lovie; some of the players saying others haven't bought into Trestman yet, some saying they still miss Lovie.

I'm sorry, but is anyone else getting REALLY REALLY tired of that talk? I mean, it's not like Lovie has taken the Bears to the promised land numerous times and has lead the team to the playoffs year after year. The Bears haven't made the playoffs in the past 5/6 years, yet the defense is still whining about Lovie? My mind is just blown, if I was Trestman I'd be fed up with their little baby tantrums about Lovie n have a talk with them. Anyone else tired of it? It's just annoying and in my opinions very disrespectful to Trestman and what he is bringing to the table.

malcore

bothers_zpsb5c1b28c.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think it's all lip service one way or another. Who cares? Doesn't bother me that they still respect Lovie. Let's concentrate on what happens on the field now that we can again. This isn't a symposium, you know.

just as the players have to prove themselves to trestman, he has to prove himself to them

Last edited:

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Outside of his rookie season, Lance Briggs played his entire career for Lovie, and made seven pro bowls. You can't understand why he's a bit loyal?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seemed to me that the Sun Times took a few remarks and made their own narrative out of it that seemed far worse than it probably was.

Also seems to me that you took that narrative and made your own narrative out of it that is extremely worse than it probably was.

My advice...relax...it's the first day of training camp, not Week 14 in the middle of a playoff push.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outside of his rookie season, Lance Briggs played his entire career for Lovie, and made seven pro bowls. You can't understand why he's a bit loyal?

Just keep that fucking shit inside, lest you want to be remembered as a whiny little bitch.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
i hate hearing it from players. boo f-n hoo. poor millionaire misses his boss. guess what if you miss him so much go hang out with him or call him in your spare time.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are any offensive players complaining?

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Just keep that fucking shit inside, lest you want to be remembered as a whiny little bitch.
I'm sure a 7 time pro bowl linebacker for the Chicago Bears is really concerned about the people who would remember him as a "whiny little bitch".

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't believe some fans are still whining about players who are still whining about Lovie.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's their job and they're getting paid millions to do it. Old boss is gone, you have a new boss. STFU, do what he tells you, and try your best to win. Simple.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
i hate hearing it from players. boo f-n hoo. poor millionaire misses his boss. guess what if you miss him so much go hang out with him or call him in your spare time.

That is why they are great NFL players, and you are a Jersey crack whore. You would do anything for money and they want to be part of something great.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
It's their job and they're getting paid millions to do it. Old boss is gone, you have a new boss. STFU, do what he tells you, and try your best to win. Simple.

Did someone say they weren't going to do their job and try to win???? Who said that?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's too bad most of them are too stupid to realize that Lovie's neglect of the other side of the ball is a major reason as to why none of them, despite their greatness, have rings on their fingers.

And they want that back?

Sheesh.

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unreal. Front page of the Suntimes today was that it's Trestman's team but the loyalty still sides with Lovie; some of the players saying others haven't bought into Trestman yet, some saying they still miss Lovie.

I'm sorry, but is anyone else getting REALLY REALLY tired of that talk? I mean, it's not like Lovie has taken the Bears to the promised land numerous times and has lead the team to the playoffs year after year. The Bears haven't made the playoffs in the past 5/6 years, yet the defense is still whining about Lovie? My mind is just blown, if I was Trestman I'd be fed up with their little baby tantrums about Lovie n have a talk with them. Anyone else tired of it? It's just annoying and in my opinions very disrespectful to Trestman and what he is bringing to the table.
Damn this is like deja vu, I swear I seen this shit thread started a few months ago.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It's too bad most of them are too stupid to realize that Lovie's neglect of the other side of the ball is a major reason as to why none of them, despite their greatness, have rings on their fingers.

And they want that back?

Sheesh.

Ya it was Lovie drafting bust after bust.