I don't usually post in the Bulls forum, but if you were at the UC and booed Krause

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are a classless piece of shit, full stop.

We all get Reinsdorf is a shit owner. Yes, we know egos got involved and Krause let the power get to his head. We know things ended messy, and we know for a LONG time, no good free agents would come to Chicago because Jordan and Pippen poisoned the waters.

But like it or not, Krause was as much a part of building 2 dynasties (or one mega dynasty depending how you look at it) as anyone else, and for any argument that anyone could have done it, Jordan didn't win titles in the 80s - it took a GM to put the right pieces around him.

His widow didn't deserve to hear that at the UC and he deserves his due for what was one of the few times it felt great to be a Chicago sports fans, despite his flaws.

Do better, you sacks of shit.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
When you can't get attention in the Bears forum, you go to the Bulls forum.
@mods, if this motherfucker shows up in the Cubs forum, that's on you. You did this to this place.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Not condoning it but also not suprised given the last relevant Bulls item to hit popular culture was The Last Dance and Krause looked terrible in it. To be fair to “the kids” a lot of the Bulls fans old enough to live through the dynasty also had negative opinions on the man. That’s going to be the reaction in most public places, Thelma should probably shy away from those and stick to small events with just industry people if she wants a warmer reception. That may be a shame but it’s the reality we all live in so it is what it is.