I don't usually post in the Bulls forum, but if you were at the UC and booed Krause

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not sure if Danny is aware but Krause is dead and they did in fact boo his wife
They booed Jerry BUT, if she was obviously distraught on the stadium screen and they kept it up, yes, they're hivemind ignorant sheep assholes. I guess some guys never stopped belittling their mom when she cheers at the wrong times during Bears games.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Assholes of anonymity. I mean what are people booing? He's dead and can't hear you.

That said Bulls brass should have been well aware of the reception he would receive and framed it with, " Please welcome Thelma Krause accepting for he departed husband and 6 time...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They booed Jerry BUT, if she was obviously distraught on the stadium screen and they kept it up, yes, they're hivemind ignorant sheep assholes. I guess some guys never stopped belittling their mom when she cheers at the wrong times during Bears games.
Was it M.Nagy who got booed by the fans at his kids soccer game?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're gonna be the widow of a GM in Philadelphia you need thick skin. Oh wait

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is so dumb. When the picture of him was up did they already know his wife was out there representing them? Why do people act like this random old lady is the one getting booed? Soft world.

With that said, I wouldn’t have booed but I completely understand why someone else would. from the sounds of it, the entire event was botched.