I don't usually post in the Bulls forum, but if you were at the UC and booed Krause

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You are a classless piece of shit, full stop.

We all get Reinsdorf is a shit owner. Yes, we know egos got involved and Krause let the power get to his head. We know things ended messy, and we know for a LONG time, no good free agents would come to Chicago because Jordan and Pippen poisoned the waters.

But like it or not, Krause was as much a part of building 2 dynasties (or one mega dynasty depending how you look at it) as anyone else, and for any argument that anyone could have done it, Jordan didn't win titles in the 80s - it took a GM to put the right pieces around him.

His widow didn't deserve to hear that at the UC and he deserves his due for what was one of the few times it felt great to be a Chicago sports fans, despite his flaws.

Do better, you sacks of shit.
What

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
And karma rewarded them for having one of the worst 3rd quarters in NBA history.

Yep, got cooked by an old Warriors team that is going to be lucky to make it to the play-ins. 48-20 3rd quarter.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hmmmmm maybe the autistic bulls shouldn't have put his picture up before showing his wife???? The reaction was obvious... go shed some more tears over a couple boos lol.
It's not just a couple of boos when sitting in that arena i'm sure. It was probably somewhat deafening in there.

I think the reactions on here might show the ages of some on CCS who were and weren't around for those M.Jordan/S.Pippen/J.Krause/J.Reinsdorf times.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I will predict a future Le Batard poll question for Monday - "Are we still making Thelmas anymore?" with a higher than 90% 'no' vote.