I Want Silence From The Pace Apologists

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
meh i still have trust, its wavering but its still there. i like a lot of the moves he has made in the past and his draft choices (yes even Kevin White, while it sucks that he has been hurt Pace couldn't have seen that coming).

dakbear

Liked Posts:
Today a complete repudiation of Pace, Fox, and the Chicago Bears as a team and organization. Nobody wants to play here.

Doctor Mancha

Liked Posts:
I'm leaning towards agreeing with you , but I will wait until after the draft . Maybe they can salvage this dumpster fire somehow .

Rise

Liked Posts:
Today a complete repudiation of Pace, Fox, and the Chicago Bears as a team and organization. Nobody wants to play here.

They would play here it's the way Pace is negotiating. He acts like he doesn't need anyone to sign here when in fact we desperately do.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
We actually have more holes today then we did yesterday.

Only Pace could be this incompetent. He's the worst GM in the NFL. I fully expect us to have the 1st overall pick in the 2018 draft.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Shhh....Pace thinks he's running the Patriots, trying to get those glorious compensatory picks, don't distract him...

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rebuilding projects are supposed to improve not regress over time right? 6-10... 3-13... 1-15 season coming right up!!!

Year 3 of this "rebuild" and the roster is an fucking embarrassment. All this cap space for what exactly? This franchise is a joke.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Who are next year big FA? Maybe there is a reason for this madness

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jumping the gun much? I hate the Glennon move only if it was their Solution at QB which it is not. Not signing a big name player is fine with me, especially if they are over valued CBs. Jeffery only took a 1 year deal, Which means, he did not want to be back in Chicago and no one was going to pay him what he wanted. Im going to save my criticism against the front office until after the draft and the direction they go on whom they want their franchise qb to be.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rebuilding projects are supposed to improve not regress over time right? 6-10... 3-13... 1-15 season coming right up!!!

Year 3 of this "rebuild" and the roster is an fucking embarrassment. All this cap space for what exactly? This franchise is a joke.

1-15 would be then best things to happen to them. That means Darnold.

AussieBear

Jumping the gun much? I hate the Glennon move only if it was their Solution at QB which it is not. Not signing a big name player is fine with me, especially if they are over valued CBs. Jeffery only took a 1 year deal, Which means, he did not want to be back in Chicago and no one was going to pay him what he wanted. Im going to save my criticism against the front office until after the draft and the direction they go on whom they want their franchise qb to be.

jefferies turned down a multi year from the viks... i dunno what the number was..

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Or you could admit that you got your hopes up over something that ultimately doesnt matter that much, and are disappointed things didnt work out the way you wanted.

Relax. free agents werent going to come in and make this team a contender, and after going 3-13 and no QB our team doesnt really look like one that will attract the best players.

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
my thing is what did you want Pace to do?

Trade for Jimmy G? costing us 2 1st round picks?
overpay for Alshon who has had what 6 touchdowns in 2 years? who apparently didn't even want to play for the bears
Keep Cutler? who has been a cancer for the team?

the two top corners probably had just about every team in the NFL bidding for them and the bears lost out just like 29 other teams. again we don't even know if they wanted to come and play for the bears.

as for Glennon i do think we overspent but the contract isn't terrible and it sounds like we are still looking to draft a QB.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Soldier Field going to be quiet and empty next fall. I'm thinking each home game will probably resemble a cross between a pre-season game and one of those boring games in London.