I Want Silence From The Pace Apologists

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
He absolutely sucks as a GM. There is no ground to stand on in support of him. He's a fucking stupid idiot.

Nah. He's just so intellectually and strategically superior to us mere mortal fans that we can't comprehend his true brilliance. Watch him trade down the Bears' #3 pick and pick up a future HOF wide receiver, a perennial ProBowl CB, a dominant RT, and a dominant edge rusher. Just watch the brilliance unfold.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
1-15 would be then best things to happen to them. That means Darnold.

Yeah right, until the annual "this QB draft class sucks" narrative starts up like it always does and the Bears end up passing on a 1st pick QB because they're run by conservative pussies and taking a QB #1 is to much of a risk and pressure. I mean how much better is Darnold than the rest of the QB's really. Better to just get one of the other comparable QB's that's left over in the 3rd or something am I right?! It's all about stocking up on that draft value bro! We all know Superbowls are won by the teams that stockpile the most value picks during the draft.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Ryan Pace never sleeps!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is a bad FA day for the Bears.......I guess some good FA days for the Bears happened but really didn't do shit for us anyway........

Pace better draft like a mutherfucker this year....

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can we get Bears Fans United to put up a "Fire Pace" billboard out in the middle of nowhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Today was disappointing to say the least. However, I have to give it to him, he believes in building through the draft and he's digging his heals in.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Soldier Field going to be quiet and empty next fall. I'm thinking each home game will probably resemble a cross between a pre-season game and one of those boring games in London.

What, those boring games in London with 80k+ fans at them? Bears will be lucky to get half that number.

Liked Posts:
Today was a disappointing to say the least. However, I have to give it to him, he believes in building through the draft and he's digging his heals in.
Yes but this year's draft class is only going to cost a fraction of the $70M cap space. Why not spend a large portion of whats left?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He needs to hit a home run in the draft. And I mean a serious fucking impact home run. Like the Schwarber one that landed on top of the scoreboard and is now immortalized in plexiglass. That's the kind of draft he needs to have.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Drafting is only half the battle. You can't draft enough legit players to build a contender before they develop or hit the road 4/5 years later in FA.
You gotta win both, FA and the draft.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Are people on this board really stupid enough to believe that the Bears can spend their way into contention, no matter how much cap space is available?

Apparently so.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
It will all be worth it if we get Sam Darnold in 2018 (aka. Andrew Luck 2.0), and McCaskeys clear the house, top to bottom.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today was a disappointing to say the least. However, I have to give it to him, he believes in building through the draft and he's digging his heals in.

Well is he really doing a good job with that?

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Are people on this board really stupid enough to believe that the Bears can spend their way into contention, no matter how much cap space is available?

Apparently so.
I guess it depends on how the team is rebuilding..we won 6 games 2 years ago and then 3 this past..is this a leap forward year or is this a 3 win team still..i dont see anything better today but i could br wrong..thr bighest mistake was the way we addressed the qb position by ignoring it and noe they had to overpay for an obvious bridge qb..i dont necessarily had the contract but i hate that we had to do it when not necessay

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He absolutely sucks as a GM. There is no ground to stand on in support of him. He's a fucking stupid idiot.

I'm a fan. He's done a good job up until this point and none of us know his plan so i still think he's building this team the right way with doing it through the draft his main priority.