If blocking people would also hide their threads...

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
You did, and your friend Mjiton was initially a very sensitive, sincere, thoughtful critic of trolls, he hates trolls, they attack and add nothing. Then he decided to become what he imagines a troll might be. He went from this bleeding heart bullshit:

He flipped from hating "cancerous posters who post nothing of value" to some sort of an emoji troll that posts "nothing of value". All his impassioned pleas for "articulating rational debate" become this:

A strong case that the people that complain the most about trolls, are the biggest trolls, or in this case emoji troll wannabees.

Your thread failed because of the muddled message and confused allies. xer0h0ur you should rethink this approach.

The irony of this is that all I did... was exactly what you did to me in a different thread.
I tried to talk to you and you would only reply with that swoosh.

Every reply you added a swoosh. I simply gave you back what you did to me.
So if I am a troll for doing that and I was simply imitating you. Then you too are a troll, hypocrit. Self righteous one at that.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread obviously needs upgraded, and more sensitive equipment.

Zeiss-Libra.jpg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The irony of this is that all I did... was exactly what you did to me in a different thread.
I tried to talk to you and you would only reply with that swoosh.

Every reply you added a swoosh. I simply gave you back what you did to me.
So if I am a troll for doing that and I was simply imitating you. Then you too are a troll, hypocrit. Self righteous one at that.

So you were trying to get even for something I did to you what, a couple weeks ago, a few months ago, a year ago? I really don't remember the indecent, but it sounds like something I would do to a poster I was not taking seriously. The problem here is that you first went on and on about how terrible trolls are, then became one. I'm no hypocrite, I'm a troll, I have no problem with trolling, you're the one that wants to be both a troll and a holier than thou troll hater. You should have come at me in a different thread, one where you didn't pontificate about the evils of trolling. Don't shit where you eat.

BTW, how did your revenge work out, all better now?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
By God, Urblock, do your doodie . . .

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
So you were trying to get even for something I did to you what, a couple weeks ago, a few months ago, a year ago? I really don't remember the indecent, but it sounds like something I would do to a poster I was not taking seriously. The problem here is that you first went on and on about how terrible trolls are, then became one. I'm no hypocrite, I'm a troll, I have no problem with trolling, you're the one that wants to be both a troll and a holier than thou troll hater. You should have come at me in a different thread, one where you didn't pontificate about the evils of trolling. Don't shit where you eat.

BTW, how did your revenge work out, all better now?

Feeding you back your own shit doesn't make me a troll. Deflect all you want.
You refused to acknowledge my comments so I did the same back.
I only responded to you because you were just fucking going on and on and couldn't let it go.
Seemed like you were having a melt down about it.
And yes, nice to see you admit you're a troll.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Feeding you back your own shit doesn't make me a troll.

Of course it does, why should you get a pass for the same behavior? You trolled in this thread, you do know the posts are still there, right?

spewing emasculating insults rather than articulating rational debate.
cancerous posters who post nothing of value.

Then in the same thread.

:whoosh: :whoosh: :whoosh:
:whoosh: :whoosh: :whoosh:

Do you really want to talk about hypocrisy? You should stop saying you are not a troll, it's right there, own it, be less embarrassing.

I hurt your feelings awhile back and you wanted to get even, you just fucked up by doing it in the same thread as your anti troll rants. Can you imagine how effective the whoosh emoji attack could have been a week from now, after everyone had forgotten about your impassioned troll hate in this thread. A real opportunity missed, that's a shame, you're new to this, you'll get better at it, keep practicing.

I try to mentor the rookie trolls, step one, admit what you are.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Of course it does, why should you get a pass for the same behavior? You trolled in this thread, you do know the posts are still there, right?

Then in the same thread.

Do you really want to talk about hypocrisy? You should stop saying you are not a troll, it's right there, own it, be less embarrassing.

I hurt your feelings awhile back and you wanted to get even, you just fucked up by doing it in the same thread as your anti troll rants. Can you imagine how effective the whoosh emoji attack could have been a week from now, after everyone had forgotten about your impassioned troll hate in this thread. A real opportunity missed, that's a shame, you're new to this, you'll get better at it, keep practicing.

I try to mentor the rookie trolls, step one, admit what you are.

Keep runnin with that narrative all you want. Fact is I simply gave you back what you dished out. It wasn't pre-planned. You shot your mouth off at me and I took the opportunity. Dished it but couldn't take it, and you had a Britney moment over it. The "troll hate" is consistent. It'll be here next week too. By all means go dig through my past post trash and see what other narratives you can dream up. It's all pretty meaningless coming from someone who brags about being a troll.

:talktohand:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks