If blocking people would also hide their threads...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
that-would-be-3dsosw.jpg

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If people would just stop making stupid threads in the Bears board that are entirely unrelated to the Bears.

Isn't this something you could just, ya know, DM the mod about if it bothers you so much?!

giphy.gif

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
[h=2]If blocking people would also hide their threads...[/h]

I couldn't agree more. Hiding threads from blocked users would go a long way to improving the board. Heck, hide their posts too while you're at it. The attention seeking trolls would lose a lot of ammo to flood the MB with BS.

Dilly! Dilly!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
What a bunch of fucking whiners.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I couldn't agree more. Hiding threads from blocked users would go a long way to improving the board. Heck, hide their posts too while you're at it. The attention seeking trolls would lose a lot of ammo to flood the MB with BS.

Dilly! Dilly!

A true friend of the crown.

dillydilly.gif

Dilly Dilly!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Or, a way to downvote threads and posters. Once they hit a certain amount of downvotes, they are voted off the island.
What a stupid idea

Thomas Jefferson, Adams, Madison and Hamilton warned about the evils of the Tyranny of the Majority and people like you. This principle guards against a majority repressing the ideas of the minority because the majority opinion can change and you can become the minority the next day. It's also the reason we are a Republic, not a Democracy. I'm sure you never heard about this before. Thank god smarter people than you crafted tenants related to free speech, to prevent the expression of ideas that you would have.

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Dilly! Dilly!

By block I assume you dopes are talking about putting a poster on ignore. You already don't see there posts if you put them on ignore, that's what it means. The normally rational xer0h0ur is talking about adding entire threads started by posters being ignored. So fog party boy doesn't know how the ignore function works, doesn't even know what it means, but he would like to see it expanded?

Dildo! Dildo!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
By block I assume you dopes are talking about putting a poster on ignore. You already don't see there posts if you put them on ignore, that's what it means. The normally rational xer0h0ur is talking about adding entire threads started by posters being ignored. So fog party boy doesn't know how the ignore function works, doesn't even know what it means, but he would like to see it expanded?

Dildo! Dildo!

Case in point! You're such an idiot, dude. :smh:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Case in point! You're such an idiot, dude. :smh:

That must be why you have me on ignore. Oh wait, you don't have me on ignore, or anyone else on ignore, because you don't know how it works, all you know is you want it expanded.

Yup idiot indeed.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

Dilly! Dilly!
Poor Novak - I wonder what he and his 25 alts would do for kicks if that were to happen...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have not blocked..... and never will block a poster on CCS.

Man, you haven't lived. Its almost like they never existed. Almost. Looking at you thread title...