If blocking people would also hide their threads...

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I have not blocked..... and never will block a poster on CCS.
You realize that's just like a hillbilly telling us he never needed any of that fancy book learnin, right?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I have not blocked..... and never will block a poster on CCS.

Nor have I. However, I would vote for the 'hide thread' option as it would hurt the thread trolls. You know, out of sight, out of mind. It would clear up a lot of posters first page, maybe less duplicate threads, not allow 1 or 2 trolls (people who you don't like) to spam the first page, etc...

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
One thing I've learned in my old age, trolls try to shame people into accepting their verbal abuse.

They do it because they literally fear not having an audience to victimize. That's the only way they establish their own self-worth. Hence why effective blocking on a message forum works wonders for clearing out the trash - they can't handle being isolated and move on to greener pastures.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Poor Novak - I wonder what he and his 25 alts would do for kicks if that were to happen...

This poor guy is still being haunted by a poster that has been gone for months. You and DB70 should start a support group for paranoid freaks that still see novak lurking in every shadow.

Anyone that disagrees with KFC becomes the ghost of novak, try it, it's fun. I mean it's sad for KFC, but kind of fun to be called a ghost.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
What a stupid idea

Thomas Jefferson, Adams, Madison and Hamilton warned about the evils of the Tyranny of the Majority and people like you. This principle guards against a majority repressing the ideas of the minority because the majority opinion can change and you can become the minority the next day. It's also the reason we are a Republic, not a Democracy. I'm sure you never heard about this before. Thank god smarter people than you crafted tenants related to free speech, to prevent the expression of ideas that you would have.

You are afraid you would get voted off the island. I can see why you would hate the idea.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That must be why you have me on ignore. Oh wait, you don't have me on ignore, or anyone else on ignore, because you don't know how it works, all you know is you want it expanded.

Yup idiot indeed.

This is reminds me of a quote I once heard. "We need to pass it to find out what is in it!"

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
that-would-be-3dsosw.jpg

You were properly thank thrusted by just about every whiny baby on the forum for this suggestion. Nice Job!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Wait. Are you whining about whining?
By God, I think you are!

No, more pointing out the humor in the fact that every whiny bitch on the forum that cannot seem to just scroll past a posters post if they do not like it and must click that reply button and take issue with it thank banged Xer0. Interesting how telling those thanks are.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One thing I've learned in my old age, trolls try to shame people into accepting their verbal abuse.

Your definition of a troll is anyone that disagrees with you, you think everyone is a troll and a novak alt. You are the last person on the planet anyone should take advise on how to deal with trolls.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Isn't is amazing how quickly things devolve into the Lord of the Flies if the mob is left to its own devices?
Yeah, there is a mob/pitchfork mentaility that wants to vote opposing opinion off the island so all that's left is THIER opinion. Thank god our country recognized these morons and legislated against them

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait. Are you whining about whining?
By God, I think you are!

Where have I heard this before.

Hating a bigot does not make you a bigot. Making fun of hyper sensitive little bitches, does not make you one, it's just calling them what they are.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
No, more pointing out the humor in the fact that every whiny bitch on the forum that cannot seem to just scroll past a posters post if they do not like it and must click that reply button and take issue with it thank banged Xer0. Interesting how telling those thanks are.

Where have I heard this before.

Hating a bigot does not make you a bigot. Making fun of hyper sensitive little bitches, does not make you one, it's just calling them what they are.

You know you wouldn't have this problem if you implemented my plan and could downvote my post.

Just saying.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:

They do it because they literally fear not having an audience to victimize. That's the only way they establish their own self-worth. Hence why effective blocking on a message forum works wonders for clearing out the trash - they can't handle being isolated and move on to greener pastures.

Smh I thought you were better than this. Very disappointing.