If blocking people would also hide their threads...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
People actually block other users? That's pretty sad.

Apparently they do, and then complain that they can still see when the user makes a post, even though they cannot see what it says.

I think these people are just not satisfied with their safe space. They are attempting to reMODel it.

Personally I think they got shit behind their ears.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Or, a way to downvote threads and posters. Once they hit a certain amount of downvotes, they are voted off the island.

Even better would be that reputation would be related to the amount of posts that you could start in a month. People in the red, where most of the stupid threads start, would only be allowed to start 1 thread a month.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Apparently they do, and then complain that they can still see when the user makes a post, even though they cannot see what it says.

I think these people are just not satisfied with their safe space. They are attempting to reMODel it.

More like website reMODeling. Or in this case vbulleton forum software. It'd be nice to have a couple more privacy tweaks giving people the opportunity to make posters that don't want to hear .... disappear.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

Macho asshole routines gets old and pathetic. I can't blame people for wanting to block cancerous posters who post nothing of value.
Look how tough I am. "Triggered snowflake liberal pussies." #flex

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
More like website reMODeling. Or in this case vbulleton forum software. It'd be nice to have a couple more privacy tweaks giving people the opportunity to make posters that don't want to hear .... disappear.

Macho asshole routines gets old and pathetic. I can't blame people for wanting to block cancerous posters who post nothing of value.
Look how tough I am. "Triggered snowflake liberal pussies." #flex

How does blocking/ignoring them not accomplish this?

Are you really so triggered by seeing their username and the fact that they still post on the same board with you?

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Are you really so triggered by seeing their username and the fact that they still post on the same board with you?

Are you really so afraid to get voted off?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Well, personally, I did say way back in my 1st post about this, was that sometimes my curiosity got the best of me, and yes, I still opened the post. Other than that, I stated my opinion on this, and shouldn't have to keep repeating myself due to lack of reading.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I couldn't agree more. Hiding threads from blocked users would go a long way to improving the board. Heck, hide their posts too while you're at it. The attention seeking trolls would lose a lot of ammo to flood the MB with BS.

Dilly! Dilly!

You didn't know the feature hid posts, you wanted that added.

Just wtf are you talking about? Guys like you are always thinking they're smarter then everyone else. :smh:

I do not think I'm smarter than everyone else, I know for a fact I'm smarter than you are.

Of course I know how the ignore feature works you moron. It hides what the poster says, but still shows that poster made a post. Unfortunately, sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me and I still read the BS.

Who's fault is that? Do you need everything that might upset you removed from possible sight, does CCS need to be child proofed for you? This is an example of being consumed with hypersensitivity combined with a total lack of self control, requiring the 'nanny state' (CCS mods) to protect you from anything that might upset you, just a fragile little bitch.

Now if it were just hidden ......... get it moron?

And to take it to the next level, what the OP said ......

YOU are the idiot! :smh:

For the people still confused about what a troll is read BP's post. Little fog boy throws out insults with absolutely nothing to add to the discussion, just angry noise taking up space, that is a troll.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Are you really so afraid of having to be right that you have to run around with a bunch of guys that agree all the time about everything?

Sounds kinda boring Bruh.

I insist on only being around people that agree with me. If someone disagrees with me, I kick them out of the inner circle of trust. I may let them hang around in the outer circle. But DEFINITELY not in the inner circle.