If blocking people would also hide their threads...

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good point, Milton. The shoopster's been thinking about this thread. I don't think we want to resort to outright censorship, but maybe a bunch'a guys could organize themselves, maybe into a sort of message board "gang," and when they see a post from someone they don't like, they could all get together in the thread and go after the OP. Not with facts or anything like that, but they could make fun of him and call him names and generally derail any discussion they don't like.

They could even give their group a name, maybe something connected with The Bears in some way. Like, for instance, they could call themselves "The Soldiers" . . .

Exhibit A

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Good point, Milton. The shoopster's been thinking about this thread. I don't think we want to resort to outright censorship, but maybe a bunch'a guys could organize themselves, maybe into a sort of message board "gang," and when they see a post from someone they don't like, they could all get together in the thread and go after the OP. Not with facts or anything like that, but they could make fun of him and call him names and generally derail any discussion they don't like.

They could even give their group a name, maybe something connected with The Bears in some way. Like, for instance, they could call themselves "The Soldiers" . . .
Novak and his 25 alts already have that covered.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Foreign Banana

Liked Posts:
I have been taking impressions that the boards of messages have been designed for the peoples to communicate with each other. Why should website have ways to ignore the peoples when not ignoring the peoples is purpose of website? That much like sitting inside bathtub with no water. Why not sit on couch instead of bathtub?

Where I was born many peoples say "Many red blankets on bed bring shame to goose with small feathers."

(it sound much more nice in native tongue)

It mean computer have power off option for reason.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have been taking impressions that the boards of messages have been designed for the peoples to communicate with each other. Why should website have ways to ignore the peoples when not ignoring the peoples is purpose of website? That much like sitting inside bathtub with no water. Why not sit on couch instead of bathtub?

Where I was born many peoples say "Many red blankets on bed bring shame to goose with small feathers."

Who are you? Confucius?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I opened this thread and just scrolled through 5 pages consisting of no posts I could read. Having everyone on ignore makes it so much quicker to get through these threads but I have no idea about what the thread is about.

And your life is better for it.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Damn, I was bettin' on this bit lasting longer than 22 posts before it went in the shitter . . .

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Macho asshole routines gets old and pathetic. I can't blame people for wanting to block cancerous posters who post nothing of value.
Look how tough I am. "Triggered snowflake liberal pussies." #flex

maybe they should make a snowflake sub forum here so all the pussies wont get triggered.. maybe there can be coloring books?

Such a limited internet tough guy vocabulary. Straight out of the "How to shame people" dictionary for the mentally disabled. #Old

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

Hey Poopster who is Milton? Anyway while I understand you are calling back to the CBMB you have to look no further than the posters in this thread who all came together to thrash the OP. They just haven't given themselves a moniker yet. That seems to be your forte, is it not?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, more pointing out the humor in the fact that every whiny bitch on the forum that cannot seem to just scroll past a posters post if they do not like it and must click that reply button and take issue with it thank banged Xer0. Interesting how telling those thanks are.

LOL. Aren’t you the same dude who got super offended when I used the term Stockholm Syndrome to describe John Fox? Something aboot me being insensitive to people who actually have it.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
LOL. Aren’t you the same dude who got super offended when I used the term Stockholm Syndrome to describe John Fox? Something aboot me being insensitive to people who actually have it.
I might have told you that Stockholm syndrome is a real thing that you made light of for no reason. Not at all similar to whiny bitches on the internet attempting to censor anyone that isn't in their sewing circle.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I might have told you that Stockholm syndrome is a real thing that you made light of for no reason. Not at all similar to whiny bitches on the internet attempting to censor anyone that isn't in their sewing circle.

Blocking isn't at all similar to censoring. A free speech doesn't mean people have to listen.
And a knitting circle isn't at all similar to a sewing bee.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Lmao. You are still in here crying? :clap:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Blocking isn't at all similar to censoring. A free speech doesn't mean people have to listen.
And a knitting circle isn't at all similar to a sewing bee.
Ftr people are already allowed to block people on this message board.

The people here are requesting censorship.

There is a difference. Get it straight.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Ftr people are already allowed to block people on this message board.

The people here are requesting censorship.

There is a difference. Get it straight.

This is a private site you baby. If they want to ban every damn person for using the word "Bears", they have that right.

Your freedom of speech here only extends as far as the owners want to allow.

ZOMG, don't censor my CCS e-voice. :obama: