If blocking people would also hide their threads...

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Ftr people are already allowed to block people on this message board.

The people here are requesting censorship.

There is a difference. Get it straight.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Reddit type voting thing? I thought that was odd.

I have thought it odd that you still see the threads of people you block. If enough people block a troll they can't get anyone to take bait by replying they can flood threads.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
This is a private site you baby. If they want to ban every damn person for using the word "Bears", they have that right. Your freedom of speech here only extends as far as the owners want to allow.

ZOMG, don't censor my CCS e-voice. :obama:
Great so let's all just suck each other off all day whilst never disagreeing with each other. You cucks are fucking boring.

And offense intended because it's rather lame to discourage discourse when people have dissenting opinions.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
The Reddit type voting thing? I thought that was odd.

I have thought it odd that you still see the threads of people you block. If enough people block a troll they can't get anyone to take bait by replying they can flood threads.
I'm not talking about Reddit. I'm talking about CCS. Where if a thread is shit it falls to the second page in about fifteen minutes because Deez, adipost, and other frequent thread starters bury it.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Great so let's all just suck each other off all day whilst never disagreeing with each other. You cucks are fucking boring.

And offense intended because it's rather lame to discourage discourse when people have dissenting opinions.

Lmao. Get it through your thick head, you have no more freedom of speech rights on this site than the owners allow. Try not to be so slow.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
LOL. Aren’t you the same dude who got super offended when I used the term Stockholm Syndrome to describe John Fox? Something aboot me being insensitive to people who actually have it.

Thank Bang coming up.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Lmao. Get it through your thick head, you have no more freedom of speech rights on this site than the owners allow. Try not to be so slow.
Get it through your thick head that this site allows dissention. Sure the site owners can limit this place however they choose. A couple of idiots probably aren't going to change that. Can you realize that open discussion creates traffic and discourse is actually a good thing? I think you might be missing this in your thought process.

The owners of the site didn't call for a reduction in open conversation, several of you did, for no valid or valuable reason other than insulating yourselves from criticism for poor ideas. Period.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I only agree with not seeing a blocked users threads.
Completely disagree with the voting off the island crap.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Get it through your thick head that this site allows dissention. Sure the site owners can limit this place however they choose. A couple of idiots probably aren't going to change that. Can you realize that open discussion creates traffic and discourse is actually a good thing? I think you might be missing this in your thought process.

The owners of the site didn't call for a reduction in open conversation, several of you did, for no valid or valuable reason other than insulating yourselves from criticism for poor ideas. Period.

Really? So the owners have never banned anyone solely on what they said on this site? Statements that fell into "open conversion". Statements that did not violate anyone's constitutional rights.

L O L

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Really? So the owners have never banned anyone solely on what they said on this site? Statements that fell into "open conversion". Statements that did not violate anyone's constitutional rights.

L O L
Surely they have, at their discretion, not yours.

Attempting to enforce your will is just fucking stupid. Much like anyone in favor of this thread.

So get over yourself and go back to posting your rather mediocre opinions about the Chicago Bears. That's where you belong.

I hope this thread is already moved to the bar.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Surely they have, at their discretion, not yours.

Attempting to enforce your will is just fucking stupid. Much like anyone in favor of this thread.

So get over yourself and go back to posting your rather mediocre opinions about the Chicago Bears. That's where you belong.

I hope this thread is already moved to the bar.

Good god, you are an idiot...

The original point of the thread was a feature request to the owners. No one in here claimed they made the decision. If the owners don't care for the idea, they won't implement it. If they happen to like the idea, guess what you are going to do? Either bend over and take it and like it. Or find a new place to post.

Try less to be a baby. And stop trying to censor people's freedom of making a thread requesting site features.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Good god, you are an idiot...

The original point of the thread was a feature request of the owners. No one in here claimed they made the decision. If the owners don't care for the idea, they won't implement it. If they happen to like the idea, guess what you are going to do? Either bend over and take it and like it. Or find a new place to post.

Try less to be a baby.
It wasn't a feature request of the owners. It was a feature request by a few whiny babies that cannot understand what discourse is.

Keep crying because everyone doesn't agree with you. See how far that gets you in life.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It wasn't a feature request of the owners. It was a feature request by a few whiny babies that cannot understand what discourse is.

Keep crying because everyone doesn't agree with you. See how far that gets you in life.

You're right, I'm sure the OP was requesting to the other posters, that have zero control of the site.

Have you ever tried thinking before you type?

Ironic, you talking about others crying. I left this thread for hours. I came back and see you have been whining none stop since this thread was created.

L O L

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The owners want movement and trolls cause movement. It's up to the individual to police themselves and show constraint in dealing with trolls. Trolls are like any pest, remove their food source and they will leave on their own.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank Bang coming up.

giphy.gif

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Really? How hard is it to scroll past a blocked users thread?

Have you seen the front page when DezBear gets rollin?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You're right, I'm sure the OP was requesting to the other posters, that have zero control of the site.

Have you ever tried thinking before you type?

Ironic, you talking about others crying. I left this thread for hours. I came back and see you have been whining none stop since this thread was created.

L O L
You've seen me telling people the truth. That's all you've seen.

Just cause you as well as op and a few others enjoy gang banging people into submission doesn't mean shit about what the mods and site owners want.

How about we let them decide what they think is best for the site instead of putting words into their mouths.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You've seen me telling people the truth. That's all you've seen.

Just cause you as well as op and a few others enjoy gang banging people into submission doesn't mean shit about what the mods and site owners want.

How about we let them decide what they think is best for the site instead of putting words into their mouths.

You are a classic hypocrite. You demand the freedom of expressing yourself on here, but as soon as another person says something you don't like, you try to shout it down.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You are a classic hypocrite. You demand the freedom of expressing yourself on here, but as soon as another person says something you don't like, you try to shout it down.
If shouting down less freedom of speech is a thing, where do I sign up?