If blocking people would also hide their threads...

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Umm unless you click on their shit you will never have to read it you stupid fuck hole.

How simple is that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I repeat the question. If someone doesn't want to read someone's post, why do you give a shit, if it doesn't show any of their post or threads? It doesn't affect your ability to read them.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
There is nothing wrong with me believing in freedom of speech even though we are posting on a message board where that can be limited by rules. The fact that I support as much freedom as possible at all times does not mean that I have to submit to random message board users being bitchy cause they don't like how some people post within said rules.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:whoosh::whoosh::whoosh:

This is such a complex issue thanks for helping out.

Of course I know how the ignore feature works you moron. It hides what the poster says, but still shows that poster made a post. Unfortunately, sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me and I still read the BS.

This one did go over my head, you want to explain that one to me Mjiton. Thanks in advance.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
There is nothing wrong with me believing in freedom of speech even though we are posting on a message board where that can be limited by rules. The fact that I support as much freedom as possible at all times does not mean that I have to submit to random message board users being bitchy cause they don't like how some people post within said rules.

But yet we have to submit to how you think it has to be run right?

You truly are a fucking hypocrite. You are literally demanding that site be run how you think is right. Someone made a suggestion that would have zero affect on your ability to read and use the site and you are here telling everyone that it should not be run that way.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

Ah now [expanded freedom of speech] is different. If you (want) your Freedom of Speech expanded there is nothing wrong with that. Your want of a Constitutional amendment to be expanded does not make it relevant to a private message board.

And censoring someone on a private message board does not hinder your freedom to talk bullshit. You can walk about freely spouting drivel all you like. Your Constitutional right to do so though does not mean we have to listen to it. And does not mean you have to be allowed to speak it here if the owners do not wish it. Same way people don't have a right to say; walk into your house and scream at you.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I repeat the question. If someone doesn't want to read someone's post, why do you give a shit, if it doesn't show any of their post or threads? It doesn't affect your ability to read them.
Are you so special that you cannot just scroll past threads started by someone that you don't like? That you have to waste the time of the administrators to make a special exception for your special eyes to not see that someone you don't like made a thread? Even though there might possibly be reasonable posts within said thread?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
This is such a complex issue thanks for helping out.

This one did go over my head, you want to explain that one to me Mjiton. Thanks in advance.

:whoosh: :whoosh: :whoosh: :whoosh:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Are you so special that you cannot just scroll past threads started by someone that you don't like? That you have to waste the time of the administrators to make a special exception for your special eyes to not see that someone you don't like made a thread? Even though there might possibly be reasonable posts within said thread?

Once again you hypocrite, telling other people how things should be handled and what is an acceptable feature request or not.

Do you not even hear yourself talk or read what you write.

I can't remember the last time I've seen so much double talk hypocrisy

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
OMG I never thought I'd have to deal with people being upset because they had to choose not to read something that was easy to pass by.

You disappoint me. Seriously.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
OMG I never thought I'd have to deal with people being upset because they had to choose not to read something that was easy to pass by.

You disappoint me. Seriously.

You: do not limit what a can say and suggest. But if you say something I don't like, you should shut up!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Once again you hypocrite, telling other people how things should be handled and what is an acceptable feature request or not.

Do you not even hear yourself talk or read what you write.

I can't remember the last time I've seen so much double talk hypocrisy
It's not an acceptable feature request. What's acceptable is you growing some skin and not being so susceptible to being upset over something so miniscule.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

So you want to limit their right to be bitchy. Because you think it forces you to "submit" to it. Why can't you just pass it on by like you suggest others to do to threads from people they block?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You: do not limit what a can say and suggest. But if you say something I don't like, you should shut up!
Yes, exactly, because you are requesting time and hours from someone to change something on a message board over something that is stupid. Get over it.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It's not an acceptable feature request. What's acceptable is you growing some skin and not being so susceptible to being upset over something so miniscule.

You have the nerve of tell someone not to put words in the mods mouths, then tell someone what is not an acceptable feature request?

HOLY SHIT. LMAO. ROFCOPTER.

Is this really happening?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So you want to limit their right to be bitchy. Because you think it forces you to "submit" to it. Why can't you just pass it on by like you suggest others to do to threads from people they block?
It's happens to be my personal responsibility to explain to you how simple you are acting. Bitch away, but know you are acting like a simple bitch.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You've seen me telling people the truth. That's all you've seen.

Just cause you as well as op and a few others enjoy gang banging people into submission doesn't mean shit about what the mods and site owners want.

How about we let them decide what they think is best for the site instead of putting words into their mouths.

Yes, exactly, because you are requesting time and hours from someone to change something on a message board over something that is stupid. Get over it.

Oh hypocrisy, you cruel bitch.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You have the nerve of tell someone not to put words in the mods mouths, then tell someone what is not an acceptable feature request?

HOLY SHIT. LMAO. ROFCOPTER.

Is this really happening?
I have the nerve to tell you that you are acting like a basic bitch, and it's not a good look on you.

My opinion is still the same that you want to censor people and that's not cool. So whenever you are done. Got it?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
It's happens to be my personal responsibility to explain to you how simple you are acting. Bitch away, but know you are acting like a simple bitch.

:aj:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I have the nerve to tell you that you are acting like a basic bitch, and it's not a good look on you.

My opinion is still the same that you want to censor people and that's not cool. So whenever you are done. Got it?

So many lulz