If I made a mock draft for what Poles got in this draft...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
play me in chess then, let me know what time and if you need help setting up an account at chess.com.

Thanks idiot!
Online chess is for interwebz trolls who literally live online and have no life. U STOOPID

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Online chess is for interwebz trolls who literally live online and have no life. U STOOPID
Online chess is an easy way for a person to challenge an opponent whose wife is no longer able to get them out of bed even with mechanical assistance when they assert online unfounded intellectual superiority.

Thanks idiot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Online chess is an easy way for a person to challenge an opponent whose wife is no longer able to get them out of bed even with mechanical assistance when they assert online unfounded intellectual superiority.

Thanks idiot.
Explains why you play but not why I would want to play with a subhuman. U STOOPID

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Explains why you play but not why I would want to play with a subhuman. U STOOPID

I guess you don't have the warrior spirit and are cowardly. Best of 3, 5 or whatever.

Thanks idiot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess you don't have the warrior spirit and are cowardly. Best of 3, 5 or whatever.

Thanks idiot.
You are only an interwebz troll asking a real man, whose time is very valuable, to play a child's game online whilst taking moves out of a Chess Master's book. I will play if you pay for my valuable time. 100K from you and we play.

Thanks Interwebz Special person.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You are only an interwebz troll asking a real man, whose time is very valuable, to play a child's game online whilst taking moves out of a Chess Master's book. I will play if you pay for my valuable time. 100K from you and we play.

Thanks Interwebz Special person.
F5 away with your valuable time, brokeboi

Thanks idiot.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
LOL. AJ was always better than DJ. You're just doing what moronic casual football fans do and looking at only receiving yardage for their first few seasons. Since you are an idiot, you do not realize there was time missed due to injury. You don't look at the more tell-tale numbers. Who has had the more ypg throughout their career? Who has the much higher AV throughout their careers? Who has the much higher yards per target? Who has way more TDs in 4 years than the other has in 5? Who has been rated much higher by PFF year after year after year? The answer to all those questions is AJ Brown so get out of here with your football Special person self. LMAO.

Your ignorance and stupidity is kinda funny, I admit. @remydat is a known crack addict who fried his brain so we know why he's stupid. I'm on page 2 here. Do you have any idea why you are on page 5? You and remy have actually been cooky enough to put a draft value on a player based on a rumored trade that never happened whilst ignoring that's not what he was ultimately traded for in reality. Now you decide to take idiocy to a whole new level and try to put a different draft value on him based on a 2022 trade for a vastly superior WR. Congratulations, you are the new weakest link. Good bye.

so when I said at the time of each persons trade then you bring up AJs 4 years including his year with the eagles after the trade? lol
NFL ranks WR on receptions which Moore has done better even with you adding in the year after the trade so its stupid anyway.

But here is the thing.. Remy gave his reasons for giving a 1050point grade for Moore because thats what the Packers actually offered to trade for him. Seems perfectly reasonable and also falls in line with the AJ trade made a year ago

You obviously dont agree but the funny thing is you have not gave your value and why you think his value is based on that.

So what point value do you give to Moore and give your reasons for why you are giving that point value.

Thanks

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
F5 away with your valuable time, brokeboi

Thanks idiot.
F5 is a thing, interwebz trolls like yourself, do all day every day. I can send you my F5 key as a donation in case you've worn out another.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
F5 is a thing, interwebz trolls like yourself, do all day every day. I can send you my F5 key as a donation in case you've worn out another.
Thanks idiot.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@Spartan so whats the real trade value for Moore? you seem to have all the answers here so what is it?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Spartan so whats the real trade value for Moore? you seem to have all the answers here so what is it?
I've already said you cannot put an actual real draft value on any vet player. There are too many variables to be considered so it would be idiotic to attempt to. If I'm GM of a team that has great WRs already and I have no need or interest in upgrading, he has no value to me cause I already have better players. If I'm GM of a team who's very needy at the WR position, I might be willing to overcompensate if he's the best I think I can get. It's the general law of supply & demand. If 2 or more teams want him, the price will increase as those teams try to outbid each other. The price wouldn't go up because he's that good, just cause there's more than 1 team that wants him at that time and they're driving the price up as they try to outbid one another.

Nobody's putting a fixed value on these vet players except for a couple of idiots who post on CCS.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1. Packers pick ended up being 15th
2. Packers had 7th worst record at time of trade offer
3. Moore 65 YPG before trade, Brown 69 YPG before trade
4. Brown playing with a better QB ie Tanny
5. Moore 7.25m less per year than Brown
6. AJ Brown went for 16

Conclusion - Value equivalent to 15th pick more than reasonable particularly given the difference in salary between him and Brown.

@Spartan Counterpoint - wah wah wah, I dont agree. The Packers trade was a false flag operation. Majority of GMs agree with me but I cant prove it.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I've already said you cannot put an actual real draft value on any vet player. There are too many variables to be considered so it would be idiotic to attempt to. If I'm GM of a team that has great WRs already and I have no need or interest in upgrading, he has no value to me cause I already have better players. If I'm GM of a team who's very needy at the WR position, I might be willing to overcompensate if he's the best I think I can get. It's the general law of supply & demand. If 2 or more teams want him, the price will increase as those teams try to outbid each other. The price wouldn't go up because he's that good, just cause there's more than 1 team that wants him at that time and they're driving the price up as they try to outbid one another.

Nobody's putting a fixed value on these vet players except for a couple of idiots who post on CCS.
So let me get this right.. you don't believe in putting a trade value on a player but still will argue that the trade value that was applied wasn't correct and was to high? Lol

You can't make this shit up.. only at CSS can we get this kind of shit..

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So let me get this right.. you don't believe in putting a trade value on a player but still will argue that the trade value that was applied wasn't correct and was to high? Lol

You can't make this shit up.. but I can and always do
Part of a package deal Bears insisted on. Don't care really. Have mentioned they could have gotten better deals that would have set them up better for this draft but doesn't matter now that they mostly blew those early picks anyway.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Part of a package deal Bears insisted on. Don't care really. Have mentioned they could have gotten better deals that would have set them up better for this draft but doesn't matter now that they mostly blew those early picks anyway.
Thanks idiot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kind of you. When an idiot, such as you, calls someone else an idiot, the opposite is always true. Now, accept the challenge of your intellectual superior.... COWARD
I'm not sending you money, loser. And "I know you are but what am I" is not a superior retort unless you're sporting a bow tie and have a neat bike.

Thanks idiot.