If I made a mock draft for what Poles got in this draft...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again it is clear you don't understand how valuations work. The Packers offer would be known as a bid price which is considered the best indication of fair value.

Yes and he would be considered to have more value than a 24 or 25 pick because of the concept of time value of money. The reason those picks are discounted is because the player you acquire from those picks can't play for you for 1 or 2 years. Since Moore is available to play for you in 2023, his value is that of a current year pick not a future pick.

Again it seems you don't really understand valuation principles.
Idiot, pick a fuckin' lane. Are you basing the 1050 off a trade that was never even considered by Carolina or are you, as you also implied, basing it on a future first you claim Carolina traded Moore in lieu of. Either way, you're a fuckin' idiot. Players do not have a fixed value. But the way you've pulled this number matter of factly out your smelly twat is dumb as fuck and a person with an ounce of sense would know that when they saw nobody else on the planet is putting that number type value on him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Idiot, pick a fuckin' lane. Are you basing the 1050 off a trade that was never even considered by Carolina or are you, as you also implied, basing it on a future first you claim Carolina traded Moore in lieu of. Either way, you're a fuckin' idiot. Players do not have a fixed value. But the way you've pulled this number matter of factly out your smelly twat is dumb as fuck and a person with an ounce of sense would know that when they saw nobody else on the planet is putting that number type value on him.

I dont have to pick a lane jackass. Valuations can be based on multiple factors and data points.

All you are doing is crying without offering anything of substance.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont have to pick a lane jackass. Valuations can be based on multiple factors and data points.

All you are doing is crying without offering anything of substance.
LMAO. I used to think you just tried hard to be dumb just ffs. But I've never seen you not be dumb. Where is this Valuation list for players you now speak of? Link!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO. I used to think you just tried hard to be dumb just ffs. But I've never seen you not be dumb. Where is this Valuation list for players you now speak of? Link!

Where did I say there was a valuation list? Again it is clear you dont really understand the subject matter. It is ok.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You're so far off base, not even sure what you're talking about anymore. "yes, they didnt know?" WTF? Hop back on the short bus and stop posting immediately . Transaction never happened, special fanboy. Thus it is nothing. Merely hearsay. A rumor. I don't know what's wrong with you people. You ain't right in the head.
The offer happened idiot..

If I offer you $5000 for your car and you dont take it does that mean the market has dictated that your car is only worth $300?

This is the crux of your argument and it's really stupid

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offer happened idiot..

If I offer you $5000 for your car and you dont take it does that mean the market has dictated that your car is only worth $300?

This is the crux of your argument and it's really stupid
Some people are just so stupid, they cannot be reasoned with. You and Remy are that type.

We're talking about players not cars but that analogy was stupid of you too. If your car has a blue book value of 2k and somebody offers 5k, it's value didn't just suddenly increase. You were just lucky enough to find a sucker who will pay more. That person can't then try to resell the car for 5k cause he says he set a new value for it cause its true value is still 2k and nobody else, outside of dbldrew or remydat, is going to be stupid enough to pay more than double what it is actually worth.

Players don't actually have a set value. A bad team might offer a vet player 60 mil for 4 years. Just cause the player doesn't want to play for that bad team, he can't then go to a real good team and say I want to play for you, my value is 15 mil per year cause that's what this other team offered. Doesn't mean they have to pay that amount even if they want the player. They could say we like you but we don't see it like that and can only give you 50 mil for 4 years, take it or leave it. They can do that cause they are not beholden to any offer another team made and are not Special person enough to believe 1 single offer puts a certain fixed value on a player.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Some people are just so stupid, they cannot be reasoned with. You and Remy are that type.

We're talking about players not cars but that analogy was stupid of you too. If your car has a blue book value of 2k and somebody offers 5k, it's value didn't just suddenly increase. You were just lucky enough to find a sucker who will pay more. That person can't then try to resell the car for 5k cause he says he set a new value for it cause its true value is still 2k and nobody else, outside of dbldrew or remydat, is going to be stupid enough to pay more than double what it is actually worth.

Players don't actually have a set value. A bad team might offer a vet player 60 mil for 4 years. Just cause the player doesn't want to play for that bad team, he can't then go to a real good team and say I want to play for you, my value is 15 mil per year cause that's what this other team offered. Doesn't mean they have to pay that amount even if they want the player. They could say we like you but we don't see it like that and can only give you 50 mil for 4 years, take it or leave it. They can do that cause they are not beholden to any offer another team made and are not Special person enough to believe 1 single offer puts a certain fixed value on a player.
blue book value is based on cars that are comparable that have sold for around the same amount, Also we are talking trading draft picks not salary.. if you are going to call people stupid you might want to try and stay on the topic otherwise you might make yourself look stupid as well

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
blue book value is based on cars that are comparable that have sold for around the same amount, Also we are talking trading draft picks not salary.. if you are going to call people stupid you might want to try and stay on the topic otherwise you might make yourself look stupid as well
Oh, you're stupid. You want to put a draft value on a vet player based on a contract he never got. It doesn't get more stupid than that. LMAO

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Oh, you're stupid. You want to put a draft value on a vet player based on a contract he never got. It doesn't get more stupid than that. LMAO
Nope still wrong, It has nothing to do with a contract that he got or didn't get. I want to put a draft pick value on a vet player based on his production in the NFL... Just like every trade that has ever happened with vet players.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope still wrong, It has nothing to do with a contract that he got or didn't get. I want to put a draft pick value on a vet player based on his production in the NFL... Just like every trade that has ever happened with vet players.
That's some crazy stupid shit. No matter, cause you already proved yourself wrong with the idiotic car analogy. You're just too stupid to realize.

You first said "If I offer you $5000 for your car and you dont take it does that mean the market has dictated that your car is only worth $300?" That's stupid and didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Then about blue book value, you said "blue book value is based on cars that are comparable that have sold for around the same amount," The latter was the only correct thing you've said. Blue book values are based on other purchases, not offers. Offers have no bearing on anything at all, just actual purchases do.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
That's some crazy stupid shit. No matter, cause you already proved yourself wrong with the idiotic car analogy. You're just too stupid to realize.

You first said "If I offer you $5000 for your car and you dont take it does that mean the market has dictated that your car is only worth $300?" That's stupid and didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Then about blue book value, you said "blue book value is based on cars that are comparable that have sold for around the same amount," The latter was the only correct thing you've said. Blue book values are based on other purchases, not offers. Offers have no bearing on anything at all, just actual purchases do.
No matter how you want to slice this you look like an idiot..

So by using the "blue book value" analogy for what was sold. AJ Brown was traded for the equivalency of 1000 points. AJ brown had 2 seasons over 1000 yards compared to Moore having 3 seasons at almost 1200 yards. SO putting almost the identical draft value on both player, 1000 for AJ Brown and 1050 for Moore, is actually UNDEVALUING Moore slightly because of his better stats.

The fact that you are arguing this is idiotic

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
You seriously believe there is not 10 wide receivers better than DJ Moore? Now, that's funny.
I'm sure I can get to ten that are clearly better, name your 10 please. Devante Adams, Justin Jefferson, T. Hill, S Diggs, DeeBo, Metcalf, Chase, ??

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No matter how you want to slice this you look like an idiot..

So by using the "blue book value" analogy for what was sold. AJ Brown was traded for the equivalency of 1000 points. AJ brown had 2 seasons over 1000 yards compared to Moore having 3 seasons at almost 1200 yards. SO putting almost the identical draft value on both player, 1000 for AJ Brown and 1050 for Moore, is actually UNDEVALUING Moore slightly because of his better stats.

IM SPED
For one, AJ Brown is definitely better than Moore. For 2, Saying a fringe WR1 is equal to or better than a 2 time pro bowler and an All-Pro is as football Special person as it gets. For 3, what absolute moron would compare a rumored passing offer to an actual transaction?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For one, AJ Brown is definitely better than Moore. For 2, Saying a fringe WR1 is equal to or better than a 2 time pro bowler and an All-Pro is as football Special person as it gets. For 3, what absolute moron would compare a rumored passing offer to an actual transaction?
You had to enlist (in the Coast Guard) in order to get an education. You should tread lightly when calling other people ‘special’

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure I can get to ten that are clearly better, name your 10 please. Devante Adams, Justin Jefferson, T. Hill, S Diggs, DeeBo, Metcalf, Chase, ??
All you mention plus AJ Brown, Amon Ra ST Brown, Kupp, Waddle, Cooper, Devonta Smith, Lamb, McLaurin, OBJ ...

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Not at the time of both of the trades they where very comparable.

Brown had more TDs per year, But Moore had more yards and receptions per year, the rest of the stats where kind of a wash.

The NFL values receptions and yards higher for the WR position, but its not like TD are not important as well so even if you want to make the argument that it is a wash, we are talking 1000point trade value vs 1050 point trade value. Thats the difference between the 15th pick and the 16th pick. Remy picked the 1050 because thats what the Packers ended up offering. So lets give you the benefit of the doubt here and say thats 50 points higher then it should be... That doesn't change Remys point at all.. You have argued for 5 pages all to ultimately prove that Remys point was actually correct and very accurate..

Well done

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not at the time of both of the trades they where very comparable.

Brown had more TDs per year, But Moore had more yards and receptions per year, the rest of the stats where kind of a wash.

The NFL values receptions and yards higher for the WR position, but its not like TD are not important as well so even if you want to make the argument that it is a wash, we are talking 1000point trade value vs 1050 point trade value. Thats the difference between the 15th pick and the 16th pick. Remy picked the 1050 because thats what the Packers ended up offering. So lets give you the benefit of the doubt here and say thats 50 points higher then it should be... That doesn't change Remys point at all.. You have argued for 5 pages all to ultimately prove that Remys point was actually correct and very accurate..

Well done
LOL. AJ was always better than DJ. You're just doing what moronic casual football fans do and looking at only receiving yardage for their first few seasons. Since you are an idiot, you do not realize there was time missed due to injury. You don't look at the more tell-tale numbers. Who has had the more ypg throughout their career? Who has the much higher AV throughout their careers? Who has the much higher yards per target? Who has way more TDs in 4 years than the other has in 5? Who has been rated much higher by PFF year after year after year? The answer to all those questions is AJ Brown so get out of here with your football Special person self. LMAO.

Your ignorance and stupidity is kinda funny, I admit. @remydat is a known crack addict who fried his brain so we know why he's stupid. I'm on page 2 here. Do you have any idea why you are on page 5? You and remy have actually been cooky enough to put a draft value on a player based on a rumored trade that never happened whilst ignoring that's not what he was ultimately traded for in reality. Now you decide to take idiocy to a whole new level and try to put a different draft value on him based on a 2022 trade for a vastly superior WR. Congratulations, you are the new weakest link. Good bye.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL. AJ was always better than DJ. You're just doing what moronic casual football fans do and looking at only receiving yardage for their first few seasons. Since you are an idiot, you do not realize there was time missed due to injury. You don't look at the more tell-tale numbers. Who has had the more ypg throughout their career? Who has the much higher AV throughout their careers? Who has the much higher yards per target? Who has way more TDs in 4 years than the other has in 5? Who has been rated much higher by PFF year after year after year? The answer to all those questions is AJ Brown so get out of here with your football Special person self. LMAO.

Your ignorance and stupidity is kinda funny, I admit. @remydat is a known crack addict who fried his brain so we know why he's stupid. I'm on page 2 here. Do you have any idea why you are on page 5? You and remy have actually been cooky enough to put a draft value on a player based on a rumored trade that never happened whilst ignoring that's not what he was ultimately traded for in reality. Now you decide to take idiocy to a whole new level and try to put a different draft value on him based on a 2022 trade for a vastly superior WR. Congratulations, you are the new weakest link. Good bye.
byebye loser