If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
When you have one of the biggest mitch nuthuggers(me) calling you an idiot on page 1 you know your hot take is epicly bad.
Yes but you are also one of the biggest idiots here, so you agreeing with me would be more of an indication of how bad I was doing.. I wanted Mitch to never play again for the Bears. You wanted him to continue so yeah I'm pretty comfortable being on the opposite side of you in that regard..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Love when the biggest idiots on CCS going around calling everyone else idiots on CCS.

You’re a moron. Stfu already.
You necroed a 3 year old thread in an attempt to deflect from Remy being a fraud and you are now crying about it because it didn't go your way?

It doesn't get anymore pathetic then that..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You necroed a 3 year old thread in an attempt to deflect from Remy being a fraud and you are now crying about it because it didn't go your way?

It doesn't get anymore pathetic then that..
Actually I necroed a 3 year old thread after remy linked it in the other thread. Some of you idiots think necroing is a poster being butthurt.

Necroing is a service I provide for CCS to give casuals or new posters a little look into the past on why posters such as yourself should be pointed at and mocked relentlessly. Necroing shows what an absolute fraud and hypocrite you are.

You’re dumb and sad and everyone knows it but you. If I were your agent I’d call you and tell you to stop posting.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Doubling down while spinning at the same time is the absolute worst continuation of this imaginable.

When I fuck up, I giggle and say oops and it's been more than once, LOL.

How shallow and insecure are you?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Doubling down while spinning at the same time is the absolute worst continuation of this imaginable.

When I fuck up, I giggle and say oops and it's been more than once, LOL.

How shallow and insecure are you?

When I fuck up I do the same thing. But this is not a fuck up, this is me posting an opinion that you cant prove was incorrect. You might disagree with it and thats fine. But this is not a proven wrong situation. The only way I could of been proven wrong is if Mitch played again.. played great and got himself another starting position because of it, OR held out like I said and still ended up a backup. Either of those things happen then I would of been wrong.. Did that happen? No, so the ONLY people in this debate that have been proven 100% wrong is you guys..

Furthermore this whole thing with necroing an old thread was because of Remy was actually proven wrong.. not on an opinion but on a lie, he has proven that he is a fraud and you are here trying to deflect from that fact in a 3 year old thread, so the real question is how shallow and insecure are you to do that all to protect some random fraud on the internet?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Actually I necroed a 3 year old thread after remy linked it in the other thread. Some of you idiots think necroing is a poster being butthurt.

Necroing is a service I provide for CCS to give casuals or new posters a little look into the past on why posters such as yourself should be pointed at and mocked relentlessly. Necroing shows what an absolute fraud and hypocrite you are.

You’re dumb and sad and everyone knows it but you. If I were your agent I’d call you and tell you to stop posting.
grief.png

you seem to be in the anger portion of your grief with finding out your bff was a fraud

you will get there..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When I fuck up I do the same thing. But this is not a fuck up, this is me posting an opinion that you cant prove was incorrect. You might disagree with it and thats fine. But this is not a proven wrong situation. The only way I could of been proven wrong is if Mitch played again.. played great and got himself another starting position because of it, OR held out like I said and still ended up a backup. Either of those things happen then I would of been wrong.. Did that happen? No, so the ONLY people in this debate that have been proven 100% wrong is you guys..

Furthermore this whole thing with necroing an old thread was because of Remy was actually proven wrong.. not on an opinion but on a lie, he has proven that he is a fraud and you are here trying to deflect from that fact in a 3 year old thread, so the real question is how shallow and insecure are you to do that all to protect some random fraud on the internet?
1693587581772.png

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
hmmm so is this the denial part of your grief.. let it out man. let it out..
You’ve officially ran out of football things to say. Now we’re onto the “pretend everyone else is going through a crisis” portion of your latest loss.

All of this over Mitch Trubisky hahaha

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You’ve officially ran out of football things to say. Now we’re onto the “pretend everyone else is going through a crisis” portion of your latest loss.

All of this over Mitch Trubisky hahaha
man are you really worked up, Trubisky has been gone for years.. there is no debate about Trubisky.

I dont remember getting this many replies from you for anything. What is it about Remy being a fraud makes you want to defend him so much?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You’ve somehow one upped yourself with a take worse than the trubisky one, or any other argument you’ve had with remy
So you must be one of @Anytime23 alts? same illogical post and same coming to the defense of Remy the fraud lol

it really doesnt get any more pathetic then this man. Remy is a fraud.. I really dont care but the fact that you are so butt hurt is really amusing

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
His chances of landing another starting gig was basically zero until a superbowl MVP QB took over for him and played worse.

Mitches stock is probably the highest it will be this year, and if he plays it will probably drop.
??????

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You realize what I said happened right?

Did Mitch play again? Yes.. did Mitch get a starting job because of that? No

It's like you guys don't think before posting, very strange

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oh I remember this @dbldrew meltdown thread. All because Mitch was ass and he is still taking it out on fields

How could you possibly defend mitch so much but shit on fields at every opportunity?

Its a common theme of the only losers on this board who seem to troll fields.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You realize what I said happened right?

Did Mitch play again? Yes.. did Mitch get a starting job because of that? No

It's like you guys don't think before posting, very strange

Didnt mitch start week 1 for the steelers? And get benched for sucking?