If I'm Mitchs agent I tell him to not play

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So you must be one of @Anytime23 alts? same illogical post and same coming to the defense of Remy the fraud lol

it really doesnt get any more pathetic then this man. Remy is a fraud.. I really dont care but the fact that you are so butt hurt is really amusing
This is basically the official white flag of CCS posters. YOU LOSE!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’ve argued with remy more than I have you, dumbass ?
Do you read anything anyone posts on here or are you so stuck in the vortex you only respond to people that engage with you?

I pretty much disagree with all of remy’s takes until recently I think he’s had some good ones. Why would he need my ‘help’ with you and why would I defend him?
Imagine @dbldrew thinking you guys are my fans when we have gotten into more arguments than I have with him.

It is sad when people are so stupid that even e-enemies are united in calling out that stupidity.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine @dbldrew thinking you are one of my fans when you and I have gotten into more arguments than I have with him.

It is sad when people are so stupid that even e-enemies are united in calling put that stupidity.
A very dongbears-esque way to arguing with multiple people. He's a couple posts away from calling me one of your clowns/puppets.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine @dbldrew thinking you are one of my fans when you and I have gotten into more arguments than I have with him.

It is sad when people are so stupid that even e-enemies are united in calling put that stupidity.
We've had more than a few 12 pagers as well, LOL. Never had any sort of crap like this.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
maybe he is all tuckered out?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sybil here, Thank me for clearing that up.