If we lose out...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I totally agree 100% with every single line of that. And I feel really good about the Bears winning Monday, and the Lions losing Sunday. Then it is a totally different game in the other peoples minds I am sure. I have said many times over and over again on here, that as a fan you need to appreciate and enjoy each and every game. If a Superbowl comes fine. If it is Superbowl or nothing you have a 97% chance of being disappointed at the end of the year. So far this year, I have been really happy after 6 games, and not so happy after the other 6. I hope to be happy 4 more times, as you do as well. It took me a real long time to figure this out. No more throwing beer bottles threw television sets.

And I agree with 100% of this.

BearsWillWin

Liked Posts:
I would have started using the quote function properly.

But then you guys wouldn't stop bitching about it. So now it's just funny.

Hold on a second while I switch over to a different name and reply in the same fashion.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I would have started using the quote function properly.

But then you guys wouldn't stop bitching about it. So now it's just funny.
I started doing it the way the quote-nazi's wanted me to for a while, but I didn't get any positive reinforcement. Kiddos like me need lot's of praise or we'll act out.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm (we're) in a thankful mood today.

How do you know your reputation? Is it the squares? I just hope this little pink square turns another color. I think it's kinda gay.

Then again, I love me some pink boxes...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Did we chase them all off?

crickets.gif

babyfan

Liked Posts:
In the snowbelt north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You guys ... LOL

Congratulations Mongo ... for your senior residency. And you win nothing. Sorry.

Bww congraulations on whatever you want me to congratulate you on.

When are you going to finally spend some money and take me out on a date anyway? This cyber shit is boring.

By the way Mongo ... props for using the multi-quote function so effectively. Very impressive.

Bww props for ... well for being you. I like reading you two. You're not only entertaining as hell but you're also really smart when it comes to football ... the mystery sport.

Oh and ... HeHateMe?

Bite me.

Don't ever visit Mudn'Cleats, you just won't fit in very well.

babyfan

Liked Posts:
Hey you two ... it wouldn't hurt to spread some of that thankful love around would it?

babyfan

Liked Posts:
Why am I always the junior member or the baby or the girl who doesn't know anything about football?