If we lose out...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I still think we should do what BearsWillWin says...

Try to win meaningless games...

You Cubs slurpers sure are creative when you make up crap...

And you know the next 4 games are meaningless how?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean when he had multiple chances from the 2 yard line to get the extra points and failed?

Wait...

I know, you mean the first game when he let the Lions put up 400 yards and 40 points on him and let Bush run all over the place.

Wait....

You Cutler haters are really funny. Looking forward to your next post when you make up more stuff.
You don't suppose Detroit had help scoring all those points with the 3 ints Cutler threw and that fumble of his that they ran back for a TD, do you? You've made yourself look dumber than usual in this thread. Maybe you should abandon it.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
You don't suppose Detroit had help scoring all those points with the 3 ints Cutler threw and that fumble of his that they ran back for a TD, do you?

Oh.. You mean the INT that hit Alshon in the hands and he let the safety rip it out?

And definitely his fault he got sacked. I mean, what an asshole. He should have blocked for himself better. That prick.

Cutler nail your moms?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I'm the dumbest poster on a board that has people who frequently reply with pictures rather than words.

That is just how damn awesome I am.

Something worse than dumb: boring.

vvarder

Liked Posts:
This thread delivers. So you guys know, Mongo and BWW were posters back on CBS for years and then we all had to move on when CBS shut 'em down. If they are the same guy, I would be shocked. No thread I've read here has been as entertaining.

To the thread, I've always said that I will never root against my team, as then I wouldn't be a fan. However, IF they lose, I am fine with an extra spot in the draft as a way to make the medicine go down. I'm not sure the Bears will win another game this year, they might also win out, but I'll tell you what I'm rooting for. And it's not a loss.

Think about it, with that mentality, take the NY Giants of a few years ago. Once the odds seemed long for them to make the playoffs, might as well root for the draft pick eh? Instead, I didn't see one fan doing that, and instead they took home the prize.

I think a lot of you guys are actually where I'm at, and that's fine. But others of you, I couldn't disagree more.

And to the moron who said the Colts lost on purpose. Are you Rami from CBS?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh.. You mean the INT that hit Alshon in the hands and he let the safety rip it out?

And definitely his fault he got sacked. I mean, what an asshole. He should have blocked for himself better. That prick.

Cutler nail your moms?
Ooh, the 5 year old child-like insult really makes you look smarter along with your lame excuses. You're such a bitch.

babyfan

Liked Posts:
In the snowbelt north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
hqdefault.jpg

Not sure what this picture is about HeHateMe but thanks for the loss in reputation. Because that's going to keep me up all night.
For real.

Idiot.
LOL

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not sure what this picture is about HeHateMe but thanks for the loss in reputation. Because that's going to keep me up all night.
For real.

Idiot.
LOL

You are welcome. Have a nice fap!

babyfan

Liked Posts:
And a fap is?

babyfan

Liked Posts:
Vvarder you're right ... this thread certainly delivers. LOL Now we have Mongo, Bww and God knows who else are all the same person ... maybe I am too? This is priceless.

I hope this thread never stops. I want to show it to my grandchildren. Which I don't have yet ...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well I guess most people saw 3-4 troglodytes show up all at the same time in one giant circlejerk and just jumped to the wrong conclusion then.

babyfan

Liked Posts:
Most people?

Does that mean that there are more than one person with multiple identities here?

This could end up being a pretty good party then ...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
T
his thread delivers. So you guys know, Mongo and BWW were posters back on CBS for years and then we all had to move on when CBS shut 'em down. If they are the same guy, I would be shocked. No thread I've read here has been as entertaining.
\
They know we're not the same guy. It's the same failed attempt to save face that rami, jprin, and other turds would use when they realized they were getting their asses handed to them.

More weak shit.

And now that you've came in with a similar opinion VV, they'll most likely say you're us too.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
T
They know we're not the same guy. It's the same failed attempt to save face that rami, jprin, and other turds would use when they realized they were getting their asses handed to them.

More weak shit.

And now that you've came in with a similar opinion VV, they'll most likely say you're us too.

Wow, there were actually posters that got their asses handed to them by you? They must've been incredibly fucking stupid.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They should start a thread about it.

He can't even quote properly, I'm not sure he could handle starting an entire thread.

ginny

Liked Posts:
Vvarder you're right ... this thread certainly delivers. LOL Now we have Mongo, Bww and God knows who else are all the same person ... maybe I am too? This is priceless.

I hope this thread never stops. I want to show it to my grandchildren. Which I don't have yet ...

And I'm the alter ego of BWW's alter ego.