If you had to pick right now

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Who is the best team in both the NFCN and the NFC overall? I think the bears edge out the packers as the best team in the NFCN but there are a whopping 6 teams with tied with the Bears in the NFC. The Bears, Packers, Saints, Rams, Seahawks, and the Cowboys all have 3-1 record. Also worth mentioning the 49ers are currently 3-0 since they had a week 4 bye.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the Saints are the best team when Brees returns. Packers are a good team as well. If Bears had an average offense that could score 21ppg, I'd take the Bears in a heartbeat

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears. Cowboys weakness is on tape now, 49ers are young and bound to fuck it up. Rams and Saints could be in the way.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats a tough one. I want to say Bears but with this offense i just cant do it. Saints if i had to pick right now.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also would lean towards Saints with Brees. Bears are bunched up with the rest of them.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Rams... the rams that gave up 56 points and only scored 40 on the bucs ?
I don’t think they’re that great either but they’re still 3-1. FWIW that Bucs D looks much improved from last year as well.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
will watch a game or two before tonight's game after i haul a load down to indy, if i see anything i usually mention a little tidbit but not much, the nfl is tough but easier to judge teams and be wrong, just look at the BUCS, unreal but not real.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is how I think it is and could change depending on teams with key injuries getting healthy

Seattle
New Orleans
Green Bay
Philly
Chicago
Dallas
La Rams
San fran

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears have the most elite single unit.

The best team in the NFC is probably NO with Brees, or maybe Seattle.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Brees is going to be out awhile, and there's no way Brigewater wins several more games.

None of those teams look that impressive right now. If this offense can just be ok with Daniel....

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Saints, pretty easily, but they are usually much different on the road (although that was a beat down of Seattle was impressive).

Cowboys are a lot like the Bears. It's tough to put stock in their offense's performance against MIA, WAS, and NYG, all terrible defenses.

I think the Bears provided the template for controlling the Rams' offense (lots of pressure up the middle, stop the run, move Goff off his spot), and their defense is just average.

I think SF will get exposed against decent competition.

I think GB is probably the second best, and I think the Lions are really solid as well, easily the most well-rounded team they've had in years.

If Philly gets healthy (and I'm not sure of their particulars) I still think they are the best team in the East.

Tampa is interesting.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Who is the best team in both the NFCN and the NFC overall? I think the bears edge out the packers as the best team in the NFCN but there are a whopping 6 teams with tied with the Bears in the NFC. The Bears, Packers, Saints, Rams, Seahawks, and the Cowboys all have 3-1 record. Also worth mentioning the 49ers are currently 3-0 since they had a week 4 bye.
1. Saints
2. Bears
3. Rams
4. Seahawks
5. Cowboys
6. Packers

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The big question with the saints is can they win enough games with Teddy to keep home field advantage in the playoffs. They don’t scare me on the road even with Drew.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Not sure... but the Bears have the worst offense in the NFC... I’m pretty certain of that.