Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This thread aged well

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hmmmm......so Philip Rivers DID criticize Cutler?

Just like some if us remembered? Some of us "stupid" people.

“I’ll never say what he should have done. I can’t even say what I would have done in the same position. I do know I’m not coming out unless I can’t do anything, and maybe that’s how it was [for Cutler].”

That seems light years away from criticism.... unless you are a vagina looking for redemption on a dumbass comment.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because he really hasn’t so let’s give Hicks and Jackson all the credit you peeps have been wasting on Mack.

If you don't see what Mack brings, just stop watching football. But Sandy Hook didn't happen either did it? :aj:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you don't see what Mack brings, just stop watching football. But Sandy Hook didn't happen either did it? :aj:
I see what Mack brings and saw it again today.... in the 1st half. I give him due props, 2nd best defender on the team.

Sandy Hook happened and what a show it was.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
“I’ll never say what he should have done. I can’t even say what I would have done in the same position. I do know I’m not coming out unless I can’t do anything, and maybe that’s how it was [for Cutler].”

That seems light years away from criticism.... unless you are a vagina looking for redemption on a dumbass comment.

Try reading the first quote. Rivers said he would never come out with that injury.He absolutely criticized Cutler. he and Cutler had an ongoing feud at the time. Backpedaling later doesn't change that.

You are just flat out wrong on this in every way, and you suck at admitting you're wrong. You're actually still calling ME names, when YOU have been incorrect about each thing you have said. Go fuck yourself.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know much about it. What was the gist of it? Link to proof in CCS forum?

Proof of lots of made up identities, photoshopped images used to tell the tragic tales, multiple aliases for many adults involved in media bs, and the freak Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines and act for upcoming news interviews.