IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Madden

Liked Posts:
Clausen spreading it around nicely too. Not locking on to one guy. Keeping everyone involved.

ATIuuMg.png

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've got a ball game!!!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's people so bent up on cutler they will cheer their way to another year of Trestman and company...fuck that,we need the Bears to fail and it sucks for me to say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get where you are coming from and have been leading that charge for the last month. But I think in any case it's too late for Trestman. A strong finish could perhaps save Emery, but not Trestman.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I'm seriously confused right now, what is with all the Clauson love? We were a Detroit choke job away from a scoreless first half.

Clausen hasn't even started or taken first team reps all year and you are not impressed because he didn't come out lighten the world on fire?

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm seriously confused right now, what is with all the Clauson love? We were a Detroit choke job away from a scoreless first half.

Wouldnt have needed that choke job if the refs would have actually called that PI on Jeffrey. That was a TD if he doesn't get interfered with. Who gives a shit if we only scored 7, the Lions have one of the best defenses in the league. Bears have almost resembled an NFL team on both sides of the ball in the first half and its actually a nice change of pace from what we have been seeing all season.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Clausen hasn't even started or taken first team reps all year and you are not impressed because he didn't come out lighten the world on fire?

Well the bears offensive players said he would. The Lions have kept us in it but clause is doing fine.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If Trestman really wants to prove himself he'll start Fales next week. Can't work great with good QB's but give him anyone off the bench and he can shine, perfect for CFL.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
My fear with Jimmy playing well and the entire team seeming to try harder is that it fuels the whole Jay sucks, the team hates him narrative. That hurts the Bears in 2 ways. 1: it makes Trest look like someone you keep. 2: it hurts Jays trade value.

Reactions: Myk

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
One thing Clausen is providing is perspective. That fact that he is looking like such an improvement over Cutler - despite only 7 first half points - drives home just how poorly Cutler had been playing for such a long time.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Lol if you blind fools can't see the night and day difference from Cutler to Clausen then you should stop watching football.

This is a team that's clearly been energized by a certain benching.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fuck? Cutler has sucked, but this has hardly been good football. I don't want Clauson on the team next year either.

Look at his feet and then look when ball is coming out....didnt say he was better than Cutler

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Lol if you blind fools can't see the night and day difference from Cutler to Clausen then you should stop watching football.

The game is fucking 7-7 you imbecile.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

I think you should stop watching football.
Night and day??? Spend the next 2.5 hours looking up the word "bias".

Clausen is better and making better decisions but it's not night and day.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
The game is fucking 7-7 you imbecile.

Should be 10-7, against the second best D in the league right off the bench, you fucking imbecile. Also, points aren't the entirety of a QB's performance.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My fear with Jimmy playing well and the entire team seeming to try harder is that it fuels the whole Jay sucks, the team hates him narrative. That hurts the Bears in 2 ways. 1: it makes Trest look like someone you keep. 2: it hurts Jays trade value.

Ids the team playing harder or do the Lions just like to collapse? Alshon still being a bitch over the middle, Marty still doing dumb penalties, still bad play calling etc. The only thing is the defense is stopping them on the redzone and a muffed put