IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Only Bears fans are okay with scoring 7 points in 1 half. It's a joke lol. I don't give a fuck about Cutler. If he's off the team so be it. But to say that Clausen is introducing anything besides another shit performance for this offense is stupid. 3 turnovers and 7 points? This is good for you? lol

And now Trestman's bad play calling is Jimmy's fault? That's funny. Before it was Trestman's fault, now that Jimmy is on the field, playing better, it's his fault we have 7 points. Can you people make up your mind?

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Only Bears fans are okay with scoring 7 points in 1 half. It's a joke lol. I don't give a fuck about Cutler. If he's off the team so be it. But to say that Clausen is introducing anything besides another shit performance for this offense is stupid. 3 turnovers and 7 points? This is good for you? lol

I guess the new standard is don't turn the ball over and we'll have your back regardless. Apparently we should all be satisfied with a mediocre game manager.

Reactions: Myk

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Young confirmed with an Achilles injury

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Willie Young will never be the same...damn

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
so we need a new DE now on top of everything else we need

sweet

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears putting out their 4th qtr preseason line up lol

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
So it is an Achilles. Now he's going to suck next year.. Really difficult to come back from that injury. Especially for a guy who relies on speed and quickness..

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Classic lions that would've been a TD

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Fuller patting Tate on the head.. Our Joakim Noah

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Bears have young for another two years

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
And now Trestman's bad play calling is Jimmy's fault? That's funny. Before it was Trestman's fault, now that Jimmy is on the field, playing better, it's his fault we have 7 points. Can you people make up your mind?

OK Mr Bias, same post yet change the QB names. Trestman's fault remains the same.

Now add to that Trestman's game isn't a good fit for Cutler, especially not Trestman's game this year.
Your solution? Do you want Trestman to stay and the only fix is for Cutler to go?
How'd McCown work out for Bucs?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess the new standard is don't turn the ball over and we'll have your back regardless. Apparently we should all be satisfied with a mediocre game manager.

Or I guess it should be....dont turnover the ball, produce about the same as the 22 mil dollar turnover prone/piss poor leadership guy and we will have ur back.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

Learn how to read dumb fuck.

The entire organization is to blame for this shit. Emery is shit. Trestman calls horrible plays. Clausen and Cutler both working with crap for coaches. I never said he's playing like shit. I said you're a dumb fuck, which you are, for suggesting that he's somehow outplaying Cutler or "playing great."

source: 20+ years of watching one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Wow what a piece of shit. I hope somebody tears Raoilas ACL. Rip his god damn leg off.