IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which is bad.

Looks, I'm a jay fan. But if this fanbase starts getting a chub over Trestmans offense without hay, he'll stay another season. And he gets no fuckint respect in the locker room.
I hope this doesn't blow up in our faces

lmfao, ok

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are folks convinced that Cutler sucks yet?

why? because one touchdown from 7 yards out and another thanks to a special teams fuck up by Detroit?

actually both were st fuck ups but continue you guys hate cutler blah blah blah I for one really don't care I wish our d and special teams played like this all the time though that's for dam sure

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
McCown and now Clausen outperforming the 100 million dollar quarterback. You can win with a game manager with elite defense. You can't win with a quarterback that leads the NFL in turnovers.

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Not funny

Knowing the Bears, that's what will happen and I sure as hell don't want that.

I don't understand how you can want the Bears to win this, you want them to get slaughtered or at least lose to the lions

Mitchapalooza

If there are reports of us looking at coaches I'm sure he's gone

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Which is bad.

Looks, I'm a jay fan. But if this fanbase starts getting a chub over Trestmans offense without hay, he'll stay another season. And he gets no fuckint respect in the locker room.
I hope this doesn't blow up in our faces

Well it will not be my fault to keep him. Im fine if he leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Keep an eye on EGO. He's about to go off, Fuller saw it and was talking to him about it being intentional

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
RAOLA is a piece of shit. And also we will probably have another middle draft pick and Clausen will do just enough to bring out the retain Trestman guys and I already saw someone ask if Clausen is our future

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Didn't the BEARS (Cutler at QB) put up 14 in the 1st quarter on Thanksgiving? The difference in this game is the D getting INT's from Fatford and a ST turnover...you know, the shit we used to have every week. Clauson looks better than I thought he would, but let's not discount multiple turnovers forced by the D and ST.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Are folks convinced that Cutler sucks yet?

I've been saying they've made stupid personnel decisions all year. what's one more, right?

because Shea was drafted in the first round, some guys were signed to heavy FA deals, and Cutler gets a massive extension... it's stupid. Bears got viciously assraped in 3-4 games this year. they win all the other close games, they should be sitting at 10-6, 11-5 now easily. but whatever.

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
If they can play like this, and win games... Who cares?
Fuck trestman and emery.

Only reason Bears winning is because of Detroit being Detroit with their stupidity

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Knowing the Bears, that's what will happen and I sure as hell don't want that.

I don't understand how you can want the Bears to win this, you want them to get slaughtered or at least lose to the lions

Show me where I said that?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
two touchdowns scored off lions turnovers, 0 scored without. We just have to have a team that will turn it over to us and we can score!