IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Fuck trestman and emery.

Only reason Bears winning is because of Detroit being Detroit with their stupidity

Fuck them, but if they can win, and play good... What's wrong?

And Detroit's D is very good.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
two touchdowns scored off lions turnovers, 0 scored without. We just have to have a team that will turn it over to us and we can score!

It's not about what the Lions are doing, its about what the offense can look like when run correctly. Clausen is nothing special and may still blow it, but we're seeing now all the stuff McCown was doing and that Cutler refused to do.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
come on tucker do what you do best
lets get that better draft pick

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing can save Trestman. Doesn't matter how well the O performs. There were too many problems beyond the O falling apart and Cutler playing like shit.

Only thing that will come from this is solidify that fact that it was Cutler who was primarily responsible for the O looking like shit.

Are you sure???? I don't know about that.....

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Staffords playing like he has money on this game.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
CJ showing drops wilson how that's supposed to go down

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm glad the Bears are doing their best to ensure the Packers win the division.

I was pulling for the Lions and Eagles knocking the Packers out of the playoffs completely.

Eagles lost, so that idea's out the window. so I guess the Lions can die now.

Liked Posts:
And his numbers are similar to Cutler's over the last 6 weeks. The difference being the O line decided to show up today as well as ST and defense...

Or maybe they don't have to pick up cutlers bullshit and deal with continuous three and outs or turnovers

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
It's not about what the Lions are doing, its about what the offense can look like when run correctly. Clausen is nothing special and may still blow it, but we're seeing now all the stuff McCown was doing and that Cutler refused to do.

So when run correctly, this offense cannot score without a turnover, gotcha. And when run correctly, still cannot score more than 21 in a game (we'll see if they even get there).

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Scoring off turnovers?