IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
The oline? He is ggetting ball out on time....defense still sucks, just hasnt been on fieldall day

Your right he is, and he typically goes 3 and out when he does. The two TD's were on a blown defense and a gift from Detroit. Outside of that he hasn't shown much.

Edit, i shouldn't say he typically goes 3 and out. That's not actually true but he hasn't done much in the way of moving the ball. He has 150 yards... And 0 TD's with out the gifts.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not convinced Trestman deserves to stay. But there's enough tape of meh qbs running his offense effectively that it deserves to be discussed. You can disagree with people who say it's 100% Cutler's fault, but why tell them to gtfo?

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
IDK if FOX's #1 crew brings more cameras/mics or something, but this sounds like the loudest our crowd has been all year.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Clausen is outperforming Jay without Marshall too. Imagine if Marshall was in there beasting it up instead of all the drops by Wilson.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Lions offense has sucked all year. Our defense is playing only cause if that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm serious. it's as hilarious as former-Cutler superfan Broc and his epic tirades about how much he hates Cutler now.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I'm not convinced Trestman deserves to stay. But there's enough tape of meh qbs running his offense effectively that it deserves to be discussed. You can disagree with people who say it's 100% Cutler's fault, but why tell them to gtfo?

You do realize that this offense, run effectively, has 200 total yards today right?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yiu cannot mske the argument that Trestman should stay. The players have stated he gets no respect.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
We just can't hold them on 4th. Really depressing.

PassTheForte

Liked Posts:

Problem is he has no leadership regardless of his offense. D sucks, o sucks, st sucks. This all falls on an inept head coach through 15 weeks +

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:

It looks more precise than when Cutler was playing, but they have the same # of points in the 4th quarter as they had in the 1st quarter on Thanksgiving, and that's WITH 3 turnovers (2 D, 1 ST). It's not like we're lighting them up. And our D is playing very well. They didn't on Thanksgiving.

Cutler may not be as good at Trestman's O as McCown, Clausen. So why not work to his strengths instead of forcing him into yours? One game this year they had Cutler bootlegging, rolling out. I think it was MIN. He looked good, played well. Then they never did it again. WTF? Don't you adapt your system to fit the talent?

Reactions: Myk