IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Then get a HC that suits the players he has rather than tries to turn the $100M QB into Kyle Orton.

Or get a real QB that can play like a 100 million QB? Or don't pay an average QB that kind of money?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thats Tressie and Em's problem.... too "smart" for their own good

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only plus from this game is Raiola will likely be suspended for the rest of the year. Other than that it's another shit sandwich.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hahahaha
Not a Mr Pickle ? but a Shit Sandwich !

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
anybody wanting trestman to stay go back and watch the buffalo game. the offense kills them on first drive then second drive on trestman went full Special person with the play calls him and emery are guys that are too smart for their own good.

Being able to cite out of context statistics and use meaningless terminology to justify poor decisions isn't the mark of intelligence, it's the mark of a bullshitter.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
All of which is an indictment of Emery. He brought in a coach that runs a system that doesn't fit his QBs skillset AT ALL. Then after watching said QB get outperformed in that system by a journeyman backup, decides to make him the highest paid player in the league.

This! Emery choose the wrong HC, and coordinators, and the wrong QB to give that huge contract.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Omg Jones looked like a real lber on that play.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The only plus from this game is Raiola will likely be suspended for the rest of the year. Other than that it's another shit sandwich.

And thereby hand GB the division again. FUUUUCKKK

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Or get a real QB that can play like a 100 million QB? Or don't pay an average QB that kind of money?

When the HC's sytem suits Kyle Orton why would you get a $100M QB???

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How can you say that? He played on a shitty team as a rook and hasn't played since. His accuracy is excellent and he seems to make good decisions, I'm not crowning his ass, but calling him a chump isn't right. Take it back or I'll dislike desperado.

I agree but you have to be careful cause if you say Clausen isn't looking that bad which he isn't people on here will automatically think you're saying he should be our QB of the future. This kid was thrown to the wolves on a really bad Carolina team as a rookie which any QB would of looked bad on and never got a real chance after that. He at the very least deserves a job as our #2 QB next year and on after looking pretty decent today.