IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know he was a 4th round pick, but Brock Vereen does not belong on the field. He is soft, can't tackle, and never makes a play. He is just on the field and that is all.

You really are dumb

Joker85

Liked Posts:
It's like that Jennings play made the whole team realize "wait a minute.... were the fucking 2014 Chicago Bears what are we thinking playing competently?"

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's just how bad he is. Invisible and shouldn't even be a backup let alone starter.

he made a nice play early in the game forcing bush out of bounds and his job is to set the edge and take on blockers so other guys can make a play but whatevs

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So those claiming Clausen is great suddenly are only claiming he's as productive as Cutler, wouldn't that point out that Trestman is the problem?

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pathetic offense there!!

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
What do ya know, a sack when Clausen has to hold onto the ball because the Bears are playing from behind and need a score...

mecha

Liked Posts:
So those claiming Clausen is great suddenly are only claiming he's as productive as Cutler, wouldn't that point out that Trestman is the problem?

lol. don't say those things here. liable to get you destroyed. or disliked. or both.

Reactions: Myk

pablovi

Liked Posts:
haven't heard anyone saying a great defense but whats the score? is the opponent held under 30-50 points kinda nice aint it

They'll probably score 21+ points, that's what the D usually gives up, the rest was given up by Offensive turnovers or special teams

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
lol, why the fuck would anyone be sold on jimmy freakin clausen? Thats not really the point.

`Who the fuck said they were sold on Jimmy freakin clausen??

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Long get your helmet!

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im only listening to the game.
How does the O look ? Smoother ?
Any tipped balls ?
Do they get the play off quicker ?

Clausen is playing a decent game. He looks accurate and makes good decisions. But that's not the story of the whole game. Which unfortunately lots of meatballs don't understand.

Madden

Liked Posts:
I'm not creating narrative. I'm speaking reality. Clausen has not had one single drive that lead to a TD. I don't believe he has a single drive that past the 50 yard mark with out a gift penalty from Detroit ? Some one correct me if I'm wrong please because i am unsure about my last statement...

You're right. We shouldn't be taking advantage of other teams turnovers. 80+ yard drives or nothing! That's what real teams do. :facepalm2:

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clausen is playing a decent game. He looks accurate and makes good decisions. But that's not the story of the whole game. Which unfortunately lots of meatballs don't understand.
Dropped balls!

Joker85

Liked Posts:
It will get lost in the game narrative but that was just a terrible punt at this point in the game.

Awful

Phil%20Emery.jpg