IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I know he was a 4th round pick, but Brock Vereen does not belong on the field. He is soft, can't tackle, and never makes a play. He is just on the field and that is all.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
its the shit like that that makes me wanna take a saudering iron to mel tuckers face there are way to many times this season our defensive players look lost and don't know wtf they are doing

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Theres that great defense, that the Cutty boys are claiming thats out there today....same shitty defense just not on field all day

This... The ability to sustain drives and not turn the ball over is what keeps us in a position to win games.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Two plays change the game. Missed defensive holding on 3rd forcing bears to punt and then 45 yard Jennings pi.

There you go

Joker85

Liked Posts:
I guess it's for the best. As much as I hate Detoilet I fear if we win this game they might keep Tremery.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Clausen has also had an offensive line for the first three quarters...

So Kyle Long is the reason that Jay sucks

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Considering all the talk about Cutler in this thread you'd think he was still starting.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know he was a 4th round pick, but Brock Vereen does not belong on the field. He is soft, can't tackle, and never makes a play. He is just on the field and that is all.
Maybe an ST/backup eventually. Certainly not a starter.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I hate being in this position to hope we lose because it's hard not to like what I'm seeing from this defense. The young kids have come to play, I love that part of it. Jones, Ferguson, Fuller have all made some great plays.

My ideal ending is that all bad plays come from the vets while the young guys play well and still lose. :)
I don't ever want my team to lose to a division rival at home..It's on Clausen and the offense to get it done now...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theres that great defense, that the Cutty boys are claiming thats out there today....same shitty defense just not on field all day

haven't heard anyone saying a great defense but whats the score? is the opponent held under 30-50 points kinda nice aint it

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
It's great how you think you can just create a narrative that doesn't exist because you say it over and over.
I'm not creating narrative. I'm speaking reality. Clausen has not had one single drive that lead to a TD with out a gift from Detroit. I don't believe he has a single drive that past the 50 yard mark with out a gift penalty from Detroit ? Some one correct me if I'm wrong please because i am unsure about my last statement...

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stupid! You cant run up the middle on them!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im only listening to the game.
How does the O look ? Smoother ?
Any tipped balls ?
Do they get the play off quicker ?