IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
A 10 yard TD drive after a muffed punt, and a drive that stalled and they roughed our punter.

Please look at what is really happening before overreacting.

Again, it's not about the scores as much as about how the offense was run, why is this so hard to understand? How many times have we seen Cutler throwing behind receivers, holding the ball forever, throwing into the ground? He wasn't running the offense, he was playing street ball.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Your right he is, and he typically goes 3 and out when he does. The two TD's were on a blown defense and a gift from Detroit. Outside of that he hasn't shown much.

Edit, i shouldn't say he typically goes 3 and out. That's not actually true but he hasn't done much in the way of moving the ball. He has 150 yards... And 0 TD's with out the gifts.

Ummmmmm that TD to Alshon was great coverage by the corner.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone else think that with the right DC, that the Bears actually do have some nice young talent out there

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he looks ok not good not great like a gamemanager type qb he isn't gonna win a game for you he isn't gonna beat ya with dumb turnovers

I don't want that qb I want joe montana or dan marino or tom brady or aaron Rodgers. I realized a long time ago cutler wasn't gonna be that guy and I know without a doubt jimmy fuckin clause aint that guy id rather we just draft a qb at this point and reach for the elite develop the guy behind cutler if ya cant get the picks for him in a trade or whoever

It would take a serious moron to think Clausen should be the guy.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Cutler clingers are ridiculous. Why the unwavering support? Cutler's done nothing in his 9 years, nothing! What has he done to earn such die hard love?? Refuse to see what's so clear to everyone else.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
first and foremost I want the bears defense fixed and the st play if they played like they have today all the time we would be a 10 win team already

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Clausen would have completed that floater.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Can we just cut both CB's... They just plain suck!

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Again, it's not about the scores as much as about how the offense was run, why is this so hard to understand? How many times have we seen Cutler throwing behind receivers, holding the ball forever, throwing into the ground? He wasn't running the offense, he was playing street ball.

How was the offense run because with out those gifts the Bears would have exactly 0 points on the board right now...

Madden

Liked Posts:
Jennings started out playing 10 yards off and STILL let the WR behind him.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lazy fucking play by Jennings.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quality tackling