IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sold on Clausen either but lets be real here cause Clausen is looking pretty damn good. He's getting the ball out quick like he's supposed to in this offense and he's throwing good balls.

lol, why the fuck would anyone be sold on jimmy freakin clausen? Thats not really the point.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you don't think Cutler being benched has had a huge effect on this team today, then you're an idiot.

please tell us. did it help the sides of the ball he doesnt pl.ay on? did it discourage Stafford who has driven down the field several times only to fuck up at the goal line?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
And his numbers are similar to Cutler's over the last 6 weeks. The difference being the O line decided to show up today as well as ST and defense...

Yeah, but clausen put up these numbers in the 1st 3 quarters

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol u guys are killin me im glad clausens doing a good job but lets not act like he is the second coming here

Obviously Clausen is just a journeyman chump. But thats not really the point.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Getting a good kick out of the Cutler fans still trying to defend their boy and downplay any success By Claussen.

I'm not from that region so I don't think about certain things. This is probably bigger than just the Bears isn't it? There's probably Indiana Bears fans who support Jay and thats where their weird loyalty comes from. You also got people from that region who probably hate Notre Dame and thus hate Jimmy Claussen.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
lol u guys are killin me im glad clausens doing a good job but lets not act like he is the second coming here

these guys are like hookers, anyone who looks like they can throw and has a decent game, they wanna blow and crown em..its pathetic...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wilson hurt

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Every time we have momentum we run another screen. Fuck.