IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Getting a good kick out of the Cutler fans still trying to defend their boy and downplay any success By Claussen.

I'm not from that region so I don't think about certain things. This is probably bigger than just the Bears isn't it? There's probably Indiana Bears fans who support Jay and thats where their weird loyalty comes from. You also got people from that region who probably hate Notre Dame and thus hate Jimmy Claussen.

What sucess do you speak of ? The 150 yards or one of the two gift TD's Detroit gave us ?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does it take to get a pi or hold call?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sold on Clausen either but lets be real here cause Clausen is looking pretty damn good. He's getting the ball out quick like he's supposed to in this offense and he's throwing good balls.

he looks ok not good not great like a gamemanager type qb he isn't gonna win a game for you he isn't gonna beat ya with dumb turnovers

I don't want that qb I want joe montana or dan marino or tom brady or aaron Rodgers. I realized a long time ago cutler wasn't gonna be that guy and I know without a doubt jimmy fuckin clause aint that guy id rather we just draft a qb at this point and reach for the elite develop the guy behind cutler if ya cant get the picks for him in a trade or whoever

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Fatlord get one TD to Calvin Johnson

PassTheForte

Liked Posts:
The thing is, the d is helped by Cutler not being on the field because they don't have to defend a 20 yard field 3 times a game.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
I think this is the Lions normal end of the season implosion more than anything. Our defense is not that good and the Lions made Minneosota look good last week.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously Clausen is just a journeyman chump. But thats not really the point.

How can you say that? He played on a shitty team as a rook and hasn't played since. His accuracy is excellent and he seems to make good decisions, I'm not crowning his ass, but calling him a chump isn't right. Take it back or I'll dislike desperado.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Offensive line looks better against Detroit than against Saints, and that is without Kyle Long. Anybody know why? LOL

Cuz they're different teams? You're reaching now Daa.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You gotta love Long, even celebrations on the sideline wreak havoc!

TishLover

Liked Posts:
my priority list of people need to go as of today(probably will change in few days :roll:)

1. Tucker
2. Cutler
3. Emery
4. Trestman

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Gotta admit Clausen is playing great D.

Reactions: Myk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish the Bears would retaliate and hurt Fat Stafford.