IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Loss falls on Alshon and Jennings.

Still, offense effectively scored 7 points against a team determined to hand the Bears the game.

6-15 on third down

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't believe there are people still defending Jay Cutler. It's embarrassing.

Seriously cutler had nothing to do with this game. The Bears lost. Take your stupid shit and gtfo

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is trestmans high powered offense? Fuck off

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yes. we keep cutler healthy for a trade.
establish claussen as a good backup and get a better draft pick
best strategy by the bears all year imho

Reactions: Myk

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living
A hard fought game, I liked the passion Clausen showed today. Still lost, still in a good position for a top draft pick, trestman clown college crew still out in a week, bitches still bitchin, haters still hatin. Bear down mofos.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
HE FUCKING LED THE GOD DAMN LEAGUE IN TURNOVERS. seriously, is this real life? he fucking sucked and he ruined this team. Are you so out of touch with reality that you have to compare his stats with a clear backup like Jimmy clausen? Don't you see what's wrong with that? You're defending a guy by basically saying he's comparable to a clear backup. he made Jimmy fuckimg Clausen look like a decent NFL QB.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I dont care what happens long as trestman and phil are gone.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
HE FUCKING LED THE GOD DAMN LEAGUE IN TURNOVERS. seriously, is this real life? he fucking sucked and he ruined this team. Are you so out of touch with reality that you have to compare his stats with a clear backup like Jimmy clausen? Don't you see what's wrong with that? You're defending a guy by basically saying he's comparable to a clear backup. he made Jimmy fuckimg Clausen look like a decent NFL QB.

Again, you don't think that could be the HC/OC that made a QB who last year looked pretty good and made him Orton-esque this year?
I think we may be seeing why Trestman is a good coach in the CFL but not the NFL. He does good with backup QB's, not so good with anything better.

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Crine you mad as shit

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Again, you don't think that could be the HC/OC that made a QB who last year looked pretty good and made him Orton-esque this year?
I think we may be seeing why Trestman is a good coach in the CFL but not the NFL. He does good with backup QB's, not so good with anything better.

Cutler was good last year? pretty sure that was McCown. So we now have two backups who have looked better than our 100 million dollar man. Keep defending him though.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Cutler was good last year? pretty sure that was McCown. So we now have two backups who have looked better than our 100 million dollar man. Keep defending him though.

OK, we've established you don't actually watch the games.

Hey, if you want to keep Trestman so you can watch backup quality QB's shine he'll probably be in the CFL next year along with a bunch of backup quality QB's.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It was nice to see the Bears having a chance to win it at the end, that hasn't happened since early in the season

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
And what fuckimg game did cutler have an absurd amount of drops? Some of you keep saying that. What game? Point me to one please. Complaining about some double standard. if guys were dropping balls on cutler it would be recognized. has there been drops under cutler, yeah, it's football, drops happen. I can't think of one game though over his tenure where I was like "damn, were dropping everything." like they were today.

You think I want to hate Jay cutler? You think I want to see the guy my team paid 100 million dollars for and whose success is largely dependent on fail? I Don't have some hidden agenda, I don't hate Vanderbilt. I very much enjoy watching the Bears win. The truth is though he has sucked. I don't know why you feel the need to defend his play or try to create these stupid arguments claiming double standards and other irrelevant nonsense.