IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
Different QB

SAME result

Bye Bye Trestman

if it was Jay he would have had 250 yards passing and 2-3 Td passes .... but all in the 4th quarter after Detroit put up 40 on us because of his shitty play in the first 3 quarters.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And what fuckimg game did cutler have an absurd amount of drops? Some of you keep saying that. What game? Point me to one please. Complaining about some double standard. if guys were dropping balls on cutler it would be recognized. has there been drops under cutler, yeah, it's football, drops happen. I can't think of one game though over his tenure where I was like "damn, were dropping everything." like they were today.

You think I want to hate Jay cutler? You think I want to see the guy my team paid 100 million dollars for and whose success is largely dependent on fail? I Don't have some hidden agenda, I don't hate Vanderbilt. I very much enjoy watching the Bears win. The truth is though he has sucked. I don't know why you feel the need to defend his play or try to create these stupid arguments claiming double standards and other irrelevant nonsense.

Stop!

Quit trying to continue the fucking argument.

i am not advocating keeping Cutler. I am done with him.

But if you haven't seen Jeffery dropping passes all year, you haven't been watching. Wilson drops balls. Morgan drops balls. And Marshall drops a lot more than anyone thinks.

That is NOT the only problem. Jay has MANY problems. Don't be one of those idiots who can't read a single comment without jumping to extremes.

But there have been many drops all year, and NO, i am not going to create a film review of them for you.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
And what fuckimg game did cutler have an absurd amount of drops? Some of you keep saying that. What game? Point me to one please. Complaining about some double standard. if guys were dropping balls on cutler it would be recognized. has there been drops under cutler, yeah, it's football, drops happen. I can't think of one game though over his tenure where I was like "damn, were dropping everything." like they were today.

You think I want to hate Jay cutler? You think I want to see the guy my team paid 100 million dollars for and whose success is largely dependent on fail? I Don't have some hidden agenda, I don't hate Vanderbilt. I very much enjoy watching the Bears win. The truth is though he has sucked. I don't know why you feel the need to defend his play or try to create these stupid arguments claiming double standards and other irrelevant nonsense.

The whole year all the WR's were dropping easy catches.
But you keep on whacking over your hero McCown and the Buc's record.

You fucks wouldn't recognize it if the defense allowed 50 points in a game, it would still be Cutler's fault. Oh wait...

Yes, because you all keep bringing up his paycheck I think you want to hate Cutler. There is nothing he or any other QB who gets a big paycheck could do to please you all short of being perfect.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

OK, we've established you don't actually watch the games.

Hey, if you want to keep Trestman so you can watch backup quality QB's shine he'll probably be in the CFL next year along with a bunch of backup quality QB's.

I don't want Trestman back and I don't think Clausen is the answer. You're the one with the agenda. Doesn't change the fact that cutler has sucked and you trying to deflect the blame onto others won't change that.

Mpov22

Liked Posts:

I don't think the point is so much about Jay, he's had a messy year. It's just that the problem with the offense isn't the QB. It's predictable and not productive since last year. Trestman should have gone for not holding tucker accountable for last year but that's a moot point now.

They need to move on and worry about finding the right coach step one. Trade Cutler if you can get anything decent, if not his numbers the next few years cap wise aren't horrible and you draft a guy to groom behind him.

This was Trestman's super bowl and he still called a shit game.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

You fucks wouldn't recognize it if the defense allowed 50 points in a game, it would still be Cutler's fault. Oh wait...

Yes, because you all keep bringing up his paycheck I think you want to hate Cutler. There is nothing he or any other QB who gets a big paycheck could do to please you all short of being perfect.

He was 5-6 with a 63% rate (in the west coast) and 19 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. No, sorry I do t think he was that great and you just simply saying receivers were dropping everything last year doesn't make it true.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
how has Christian Jones looked this game? Stats wise, he has had an impressive last two games.
He made one really nice play where he read the play, shed a block, showed lateral quickness, and made the tackle. All I noticed last week was him looking lost. The potential is there but who knows how much he will progress?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Stop!

But if you haven't seen Jeffery dropping passes all year, you haven't been watching. Wilson drops balls. Morgan drops balls. And Marshall drops a lot more than anyone thinks.

That is NOT the only problem. Jay has MANY problems. Don't be one of those idiots who can't read a single comment without jumping to extremes.

But there have been many drops all year, and NO, i am not going to create a film review of them for you.

We're talking about last year. And yes, there are drops, I've already conceded this. I'm not gonna take some absurd stance that we never drop balls. But it was never a clear problem or something that clearly stuck out. Every team has drops. you simply pointing out that people dropped balls proves nothing.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
OK, try this one last time.
With Cutler all the people who are supposed to catch balls had easy drops at critical times, and a lot of them. This game wasn't anything special in that respect. If you want to claim anything say Jeffery had a typical game for this year and Marshall wasn't there to take up the slack.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Stop!

You're right there have been many drops this year and last year in Cutler games by all of our WR's and from M,Bennett and if he doesn't know that then he's not paying attention.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
With Cutler all the people who are supposed to catch balls had easy drops at critical times, and a lot of them. This game wasn't anything special in that respect. If you want to claim anything say Jeffery had a typical game for this year and Marshall wasn't there to take up the slack.

Well I guess since you're saying it then it's true. And we were talking about last year so what does this year have to do with anything? You're actually the guy I was debating so why on earth am I needimg to point this out to you?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
U
Stop!

You're right there have been many drops this year and last year in Cutler games by all of our WR's and from M,Bennett and if he doesn't know that then he's not paying attention.

We're currently ranked 4th in least amount of drops at around 3 per game. The Chiefs lead with around 6. Go look it up if you want. I have a link but for some reason I can't get it to post. You were saying what now?

Edit: we're actually ranked 3rd. My bad.

Sorry my bad. It isn't 3 per game. 3 is the percentage of passes we drop. 6% for KC.

We were actually worse last year at 14th. Middle of the pack basically. If you take the last two years were near the bottom in passes dropped. Bottom meaning we drop the least amount.

But please continue talking out of your ass. Don't let me stop you.

Id guess the chance of me getting a response from any of you is at about 0%.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Well I guess since you're saying it then it's true. And we were talking about last year so what does this year have to do with anything? You're actually the guy I was debating so why on earth am I needimg to point this out to you?

It's a good thing you provided the quotes below. We're talking about last year? How do you figure that? Your jerking off to McCown? Who said anything about easy drops last year? McCown played easier teams yet you simpletons can't figure that out even with is 2 win record this year.

The drops you're using as an excuse TODAY have been happening to Cutler THIS YEAR. Just because you don't want to see it doesn't make it true either.

Fuck it, you're on my ignore list for a reason, to make it there you're either a troll or too stupid to have a discussion with so I think I'll just stop opening your crap posts.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Dude

Read my next post you freaking mouth breather.

Obviously you fucking read it and are just ignoring it. You're pathetic.

Oh man I get it. You claim you're putting me on ignore because it gives you an excuse to not see that post. Great plan bud.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Clausen showed more command of the O, more awareness, anticipation and accuracy than Cutler even has.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I do got to admit that lots of drops this year. The turnovers are usually though Cutler fault though and that part has been happening since he came to the league. It's like he came with a precaution label on him but people still think they can fix it. Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This how much we've evolved?

Clausen isn't allowed to have the same excuses as the 120 million dollar man?

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free