IGT Week 6 TNF: Chicago Bears (3-2) vs New York Giants (0-5) 7:30 PM CDT NFL Network

Who wins?

• Total voters

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Probably like WCIU or something.

I havent looked at the guide but when I was watching the Simpsons last night they said it would be on My50 (Channel 50 for local coverage)

In the past the Thursday night game has been on WGN, WCIU, and WPWR (My50)

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Anyone know what is up with Jeffery, Charlie, Jermie, Briggsy, and Marty? I see they are all questionable. Are they likely to play?

They will all play. After Thursday, the Bears only have one game in the next 24 days. Much time to heal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks guys! The Bears are the only TV I watch live anymore. I can't justify paying so much for stations I won't watch.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I havent looked at the guide but when I was watching the Simpsons last night they said it would be on My50 (Channel 50 for local coverage)

In the past the Thursday night game has been on WGN, WCIU, and WPWR (My50)

Yeah thanks man.

Mitchapalooza

God I can't wait. I go in to work at noon tomorrow just to unload a few trucks, then I'm outta there and gonna pace around the house til gametime! BEAR DOWN!

Mitchapalooza

fuck. woke up and had to put my dog down, this day quickly turned bad. Let's get this win for you Zach, bear down.

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
fuck. woke up and had to put my dog down, this day quickly turned bad. Let's get this win for you Zach, bear down.

Sorry to hear that bro, my Rottie is getting put down on Saturday, been dealing with cancer in his leg for the last 4 months and it has gotten to far along....my condolences, I feel ya

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
IGT Week 6 TNF: Chicago Bears (3-2) vs New York Giants (0-5) 7:30 PM CDT NFL ...

Sorry to hear that man, a win for him sounds good. Keep your head up.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry to hear that bro, my Rottie is getting put down on Saturday, been dealing with cancer in his leg for the last 4 months and it has gotten to far along....my condolences, I feel ya

Condolences to you also ..Hurts to have to do that..I've been there

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
thanks man, he was almost 14, so I knew the time was coming sooner or later.

One of my beagles is 14 and I have the same feeling and don't know what I will do when the time comes...sorry to hear you lost yours

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
2Pac & Spicoli...sorry about your dog...putting them down really sucks

BBQb

Liked Posts:

Sorry to hear that man. Hang in there. Same happened to me with my Black Lab 2 years ago. Toughest thing to do.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep that mushy dog stuff out of this thread!

I'm just kidding. I've got two that will probably require me to miss work when they go. Dogs are something once you get attached. Like family members. I like my dogs more than I do some of my family members come to think of it.

Mitchapalooza

One of my beagles is 14 and I have the same feeling and don't know what I will do when the time comes...sorry to hear you lost yours

My dog was a beagle as well. He was almost 14 too. Born on 1/1/00, a millennium dog. He's probably going through God's garbage now, instead of destroying ours like he always did :p

Thanks guys, means a lot. I'm good though. Now let's BEAR DOWN!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So...I'm probably to have first row the game (fuck you NFLN).

Anyway I can get around the 8293032 pop-up ads that don't allow me to actually watch the game?

I remember there was a pop-up filter that worked really well with Google Chrome.