IGT Week 6 TNF: Chicago Bears (3-2) vs New York Giants (0-5) 7:30 PM CDT NFL Network

Who wins?

• Total voters

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So...I'm probably to have first row the game (fuck you NFLN).

Anyway I can get around the 8293032 pop-up ads that don't allow me to actually watch the game?

I remember there was a pop-up filter that worked really well with Google Chrome.

Only way I know of is to watch it in full screen. It has actually been getting more difficult for me to watch it there lately, as this big ass UPS ad blocks most of the screen. I have to right click on the far upper left corner of the video feed to full screen it to see anything at all now.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
My garbage-eating Beagle is 13 & has had both of his ACLs replaced. When his time comes, I know I'll be a blubbery mess. Hang in there, 2PAC.

Mitchapalooza

My garbage-eating Beagle is 13 & has had both of his ACLs replaced. When his time comes, I know I'll be a blubbery mess. Hang in there, 2PAC.

dang didn't even know beagles tore acls, sorry to hear that. My beagle was hit by a car when he was 3, POS driver drove off. We found him on the street and he had multiple broken ribs and a punctured lung. He pulled through nicely. He was a beast.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling tonight's game is going to be a blowout.

But I don't know who will win.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
AAAAAAARRGH. Freaking defense. Unbelievable.

(Sorry, just getting into game day practice)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
fuck. woke up and had to put my dog down, this day quickly turned bad. Let's get this win for you Zach, bear down.

Sorry man, losing a pet is one of the toughest things. They're family.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I'm putting down I expect the bears to have to come from behind to win this one, and Hester will have a good game.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

CaresBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So...I'm probably to have first row the game (fuck you NFLN).

Anyway I can get around the 8293032 pop-up ads that don't allow me to actually watch the game?

I remember there was a pop-up filter that worked really well with Google Chrome.

Try Adblock plus. It is free.

Nick80

Firstly - 2Pac - sorry to hear that mate. Bears win for him, straight up!

Secondly - this, shit film, but it's Falco!!

[video=youtube;s8PNrf2PjdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8PNrf2PjdE[/video]

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Its going to be a very close game all the way to the last minute but I think the bears will manage to pull it off at the end.
I say 3 - 53 Bears win.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just can't get my head around that we're playing in less than an hour. It feels like preseason, only is not. I'm off tomorrow too, and I've been looking forward to this game to kick off my 3 day weekend all week. It's beautiful outside, I'm baked (sorry Preten) and getting ready to head over the street to the 20 or so group who I watch with every week at the local bar, and get my rum on. I'm pumped for this game. Bear down.