IGT Week 6 TNF: Chicago Bears (3-2) vs New York Giants (0-5) 7:30 PM CDT NFL Network

Who wins?

• Total voters

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Slim chance...but if anyone is at the Bdubs in North Brook IL tonight, come say hi. I'm in the dining area near the front with the Marshall jersey on.

Bear Down.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suddenly can't quote posts in Tapatalk. Anyone else have that problem sometimes. It says the title is too long but I cant fix that

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just can't get my head around that we're playing in less than an hour. It feels like preseason, only is not. I'm off tomorrow too, and I've been looking forward to this game to kick off my 3 day weekend all week. It's beautiful outside, I'm baked (sorry Preten) and getting ready to head over the street to the 20 or so group who I watch with every week at the local bar, and get my rum on. I'm pumped for this game. Bear down.

the weed and the rum is a good mix, I'm feeling it right now. Proper rage and obsession has combined to get me game ready.

Mitchapalooza

I just can't get my head around that we're playing in less than an hour. It feels like preseason, only is not. I'm off tomorrow too, and I've been looking forward to this game to kick off my 3 day weekend all week. It's beautiful outside, I'm baked (sorry Preten) and getting ready to head over the street to the 20 or so group who I watch with every week at the local bar, and get my rum on. I'm pumped for this game. Bear down.

blaze up

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Boom skit skit skit TNF!!!!!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Someone needs to tell Irvin it is not Jeffries. Fucking idiot Bears fans will keep believing it too.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Someone needs to tell Irvin it iz not Jeffries. Fucking idiot Bears fans will keep believing it too.

I don't understand why people here care so much

jeffrey, jeffries, who gives a shit as long as he catches the football

Nick80

Uk coverage here - who is on the hotseat is the question ... Nothing about the Bears so far, even English media hates Da Bearzzzz

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else just lol at the dry Star Trek exchange between the blonde and the pre-game guys?

BBQb

Liked Posts:
Someone needs to tell Irvin it is not Jeffries. Fucking idiot Bears fans will keep believing it too.

After the commercial break he finally said it correctly.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did anyone noticed the KFC logo only appeared near the Black analyst? Should I make a thread about it?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am definetly over drinking !!!! Tribal gang face fuck rage on the giants!!! I denounce them!!!